Well, now that I have a Freeloader...What should I buy?

karsh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What other games should I go get? I ordered Naruto:GNT3 with the Freeloader, and I'm loving it. I'm now looking for some more import games to go with it. Any suggestions?

I like pretty much any kind of game. I'd be more interested in finding some import games where the language barrier won't be that much of a problem. So games like RPGs and other text heavy games, although I love them, would have to be out, as I don't understand a speck of Japanese. I know the bits and pieces I have picked up through watching Naruto, but that's nowhere near enough to play something like an RPG. I'd be more interested in some fun fighting, action, puzzle, basically anything where I can get by without knowing what's going on.

Since you like Naruto, maybe you'll like the One Piece fighting game as well. I think its called One Piece Grand Battle.

they have that SSB type game with KONAMI, Hudson, and transformers that was never released domestically.

I think Sweeney has it

The Hudson Selection Series is nice...
PC Genjin (Bonk), Adventure Island, and Star Soldier.

None of them have that much text, and they usually can be found rather cheap.

Dream Mix TV World Fighters is fun too...
think Super Smash Brother using Takara and Konami characters.
It's interesting to have Optimus Prime and Simon Belmont duke it out.

[quote name='levi333']Mr Driller.
What kinds of games do you like? Have a favorite genre?[/quote]

Mr. Driller doesn't work with the freeloader. At least not with my US Gamecube. It won't save, and it tries to format your card to be JPN. (Good thing I backed up my Naruto file... losing that would have driven me off the edge.)

One Piece Grand Battle is okay... nowhere near as good as Naruto. If you like Donkey Konga, get Donkey Konga 2. (The first one has the same problem as Mr. Driller.)

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='levi333']Mr Driller.

Mr. Driller doesn't work with the freeloader. At least not with my US Gamecube. It won't save, and it tries to format your card to be JPN. (Good thing I backed up my Naruto file... losing that would have driven me off the edge.)

One Piece Grand Battle is okay... nowhere near as good as Naruto. If you like Donkey Konga, get Donkey Konga 2. (The first one has the same problem as Mr. Driller.)[/quote]

Really? I have the DS and DC versions, and was about to pick up the GCN one. I might stilll try, i have a US modded GCN and a Panasonic Q so likely one would work.
Willing to sell your copy if you still have it?

[quote name='levi333'][quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='levi333']Mr Driller.

One Piece Grand Battle is okay... nowhere near as good as Naruto. If you like Donkey Konga, get Donkey Konga 2. (The first one has the same problem as Mr. Driller.)[/quote]

Really? I have the DS and DC versions, and was about to pick up the GCN one. I might stilll try, i have a US modded GCN and a Panasonic Q so likely one would work.
Willing to sell your copy if you still have it?[/quote]

It should work on the modded GC and obviously the Q, since you don't need a Freeloader. And no, I'm keeping mine because I have a Q now too :p

Gundam: Pilots locus. By far the best gundam game I have ever played. It's a shame the best gundam game never got released here but crap like Gundam Battle assault does.

[quote name='levi333']Chibirobot (simulation)

That game really interested me when i saw a preview on it at IGN. Is it out yet in Japan?[/quote]
Well I had some old info.... it was apparently supposed to be out... but it got delayed... now I can't seem to find any other info on it except a TBA release date. The pictures looked awesome! The robot was plugging something in... it looked sweeet!

Interesting games so far...I'm really looking at the One Piece games and that one Sweeny recommended with Transformers and Simon Belmont. That just sounds so cool. But all of these games look really interesting so far...

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I don't like import games. I would freak out, as I have no way to oraganize or record their existence in my collection.[/quote]

Actually many imports are in the IGN database.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Game that looks really cool but is RPG :sigh:
Rune II[/quote]

That is released in the U.S. as Lost Kingdoms II FYI.

[quote name='elprincipe'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Game that looks really cool but is RPG :sigh:
Rune II[/quote]

That is released in the U.S. as Lost Kingdoms II FYI.[/quote]
Thanks I just noticed after I posted... the screencaps were pretty!

[quote name='JSweeney']The Hudson Selection Series is nice...
PC Genjin (Bonk), Adventure Island, and Star Soldier.

None of them have that much text, and they usually can be found rather cheap.

Dream Mix TV World Fighters is fun too...
think Super Smash Brother using Takara and Konami characters.
It's interesting to have Optimus Prime and Simon Belmont duke it out.[/quote]

Damn...........that last one sounds cool as shite!!

bread's done
Back