WENDY'S: Free Classic Double Burger and Medium Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
wendys11wr9.gif

have yet to try it...found it on another forum...

supposedly given to allstate investors...and the fine print says available at any wendy's in north america and doesn't expire till 12/31...

I got a few confirmations that it works in USA and in Canada(ontario so far)

BTW this is a Email sent promotion so you can print it!

haha working at a job site down the street from a wendys for the next week. Free lunch every day! thanks op. :D

[quote name='Blustrk98']Thanks OP! I'm gonna beat Jerod with my Wendy's diet! :)[/quote]

LMAO hahahahahaha good luck with that bro, I hope this thing works for everyone, just like the Pizza Hut Coupon earlier this year for the free Medium Pizza.

im going to try one out now. ill try to resize it later and put like 4 on a page if it works.

EDIT: worked here but i kind of knew the guys working too because i used to work accross the street. The one i was talking to about it said he was going to bring it to kinkos before he turned it in. ^^

It worked for me. But, instead of the double classic and a drink, they gave me a triple classic great biggie value meal.

I'm not complaining. I still got half of the burger for later.

I have Wednesday off, so I can try it then, that way when I'm sprayin' gravy all over the inside the bowl I won't have to worry about having to be anywhere.

Someone needs to print out like thousands of these and give em too a group of homeless people in one general location. That Wendy's will be swamped till New Years.

[quote name='the_gloaming']So theoretically I could print up like ten of these and just eat for free for a week?[/QUOTE]

Yep, as long as they keep honoring them that is. We've only had 2 people report that it worked. I'd like to see more.

I would also have tried it today, but I had my lunch and dinner affairs already in order.

Well enjoy this coupon while it last.. I think it been on SD and FW already.. I guess it won't last more than a few days.. probably a week..
I may try to use one myself..soon.. has to be soon hehe :)

[quote name='Pope On A Rope']This looks soooo Photoshopped, but then again so was the last Pizza Hut coupon and it worked fine.[/QUOTE]

If only those "free large or extra large" coupons would once again grace us. :D

Hmm. What should I choose...

1. Be an ethical person, and eat healthy food at home.

2. Steal coupons, and eat unhealthy food at Wendy's.

Hmmmmm.

[quote name='Troopa']Hmm. What should I choose...

1. Be an ethical person, and eat healthy food at home.

2. Steal coupons, and eat unhealthy food at Wendy's.

Hmmmmm.[/quote]

ooh, pick 2!!

Worked for me today in boston, MA. It was at the wendy's in copley square. I even gave two copies to two of my friends and they accepted them. The lady got kind of pissed by the third one but thats just because she hadsome trouble overriding the system. Even better, They accidentally gave me and one of my friends triples instead of doubles. I was so full and it even tastes better when its free.

think they would really kill it if there is high demand? I know id be pissed if i actually was a shareholder and went in for a free burger just to be turned down.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Do they take these at Freckle Bitch's?[/QUOTE]

Only if you live in the ROW!:)

Thanks OP this thing worked like a charm tonight. Thought I'd get in on it asap just in case the whole Starbucks incident happened where they denied the coupon.

[quote name='Baylro']think they would really kill it if there is high demand? I know id be pissed if i actually was a shareholder and went in for a free burger just to be turned down.[/quote]

I see your point but still they have to draw the line somewhere like there is thousands of people on this board and I imagine a lot will be using them not just in US even in Canada and eventually they will have to decline them, just hope not soon because I think this would be a great idea to give them out to homeless people.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']So here's the deal, print out as many of these as you can and use them to pay homeless people to wait in line for you at Best Buys PS3 launch.[/quote]

LMAO that is a neat idea I am serious if this coupon works out for a while like the pizza hut one and if I decide to get one I will do it!!!!!! and film it!!!!!

[quote name='Michaellvortega']So here's the deal, print out as many of these as you can and use them to pay homeless people to wait in line for you at Best Buys PS3 launch.[/quote]

Honestly, that's the smartest idea I've ever heard. Although I don't want a PS3, nor do I have the money for it, I might get someone to do it for Gears of War.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']Honestly, that's the smartest idea I've ever heard. Although I don't want a PS3, nor do I have the money for it, I might get someone to do it for Gears of War.[/QUOTE]

buying Gears of war or a single PS3 defeats the purpose of this action. You want to pay(in wendys burger+soda coupons) 10+ hobos to wait in line so that you can buy 10+ PS3 units. Take those 10+ PS3 units at the purchase price of $600 a pop and flip them at at least $1000 making you at least $400 a unit. Then you can reinvest your money or use them to purchase more games and or systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back