Wendy's to give away over 5,000 Nintendo prizes starting 9/6/04 (GBAs, GCs, etc)

ex0

CAGiversary!
From a Nintendo email:
Look for special codes on 20 and 32 ounce cups at Wendy's. There are three codes with three chances to enter. Take your code to: wendysfamilysweeps.com to enter. Two winners will each be awarded a grand prize of a four-day, three-night trip to Nintendo of America headquarters in Redmond, Washington along with three family members. Other great prizes are also available to be won such as Nintendo GameCube video game systems, Game Boy Advance SP video game systems and more! Go to Wendy's and get your entry code to play!*
http://www.wendysfamilysweeps.com/

so all I have to do is pour 20 oz. worth of high fructose corn syrup into my body?

People, do you really treat your bodies that way? You're so very careful about what brand of memory card you use and what graphics card you buy for your PC, but your body can handle anything, right?

You may think the food is cheap, but it makes you fatter, therefore you'll need more food just to move around - you're not saving anything in the long run (unless of course you die much earlier).

u can always send in 37 cent stamp to them and get the game piece. also how it read in the back of the nintendo mag you r limit4ed on how many numbers each person is allowed to put in

aw yeah... i go to wendy's practically everyday on my work lunchbreak anyway. now i could possibly gain prizes for this?? thank goodness for my unhealthy american lifestyle... nintendo, here i come!

[quote name='eldad9']
You may think the food is cheap, but it makes you fatter, therefore you'll need more food just to move around - you're not saving anything in the long run (unless of course you die much earlier).[/quote]

but NOW at Wendy's you can pick your OWN sideorders to go with the combos...that has to be worth it, right? I mean come on...Healthy potatoes, a little salad :wink:

bread's done
Back