Wendy's Who's Naturally the Best Instant Win Game

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
http://www.cokewendysamericanidol.com/
5 entries per day regardless of entry method (described below)
Ends: May 13th, 2011

Codes:

New as of 4/17:

I will update as more come around. Thanks Zombie Toast, Masterpitviper for the codes.

How to Enter: You will need to obtain an 8 or 10-digit code ("Code") to enter/play the Promotion. There are 5 ways to obtain a Code:

a. Visit a Wendy's Restaurant: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Wendy's restaurant and purchase medium or large fries or beverage. Locate the Code on specially-marked boxes or cups, while supplies last.
b. Facebook: During the Promotion Period, visit the Wendy's Facebook brand page (www.facebook.com/wendys) and locate the Code WIN! tab. If you obtain a Code through this method, it may only be used 1 time.
c. WendyMail: During the Promotion Period, if you are signed up to receive emails from Wendy's, you will be sent a Code in the Wendy's newsletter. If you obtain a Code through this method, it may only be used 1 time.
d. WendyMobile: During the Promotion Period, if you are signed up to receive mobile updates from Wendy's, you will be sent a Code via your mobile phone. If you obtain a Code through this method, it may only be used 1 time.
e. Free Code: To obtain a Code without purchasing medium or large fries or beverage, follow the instructions below to request a Code.
Here's what you can win instantly:

10 SECOND PRIZES: A Motorola Atrix 4G phone. ARV: $500.
750 THIRD PRIZES: Wendy’s fries for a year, awarded in the form of a $78 Wendy’s gift card/
500,000 FOURTH PRIZES: 10 My Coke Rewards points awarded in the form of a My Coke Rewards code. ARV: $0.40.
Instant Prize Limit: one Second Prize, 1 Third Prize, and 1 Fourth Prize per person.
The codes on the actual food may be reusable, so if you find some post them and we'll give them a shot. The online request method doesn't actually go live until May 4-May 13m, so get what you can, while you can. Good luck.

I figured I'd post the contest so that we can share codes. I won 10 My Coke Rewards points on my first try.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dark Rider']Won 10 coke reward points on the first try.[/QUOTE]
I guess they just give you that to get your hopes up if we all three won it first try.

Huh.
I had forgotten that I had done this a week or so back when I received the Wendy's email (and won 10 MCR points). I tried this morning and won another ten points, but it won't let me redeem them.

Actually, I take that back; I'll just post it here, as I'm probably going to be away from my PC for a while: 5KRBFPM9B94R9M

I also got 10 Coke points on my first try. Nothing else since then. Here's a bunch of reusable codes you guys can use:

PlumeNoir Huh.
I had forgotten that I had done this a week or so back when I received the Wendy's email (and won 10 MCR points). I tried this morning and won another ten points, but it won't let me redeem them.

Actually, I take that back; I'll just post it here, as I'm probably going to be away from my PC for a while: 5KRBFPM9B94R9M

thank PlumeNoir, I used the code.
i also won 10 the first try, but nill the second.

back to PlumeNoir
since i used your code, let me know an i will give you mine if you still want your 10 points back.

[quote name='thekrayze']thank PlumeNoir, I used the code.
i also won 10 the first try, but nill the second.

back to PlumeNoir
since i used your code, let me know an i will give you mine if you still want your 10 points back.[/QUOTE]

No worries. If it doesn't let you use the second code, maybe you can pass it off to someone that can't win.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Uh...I just won free fries for a year. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Boom goes the dynamite! I just won some MCR points. Free fries at UberSwiss' house!

OP has been updated with new codes. Congrats UberSwiss on free fries, it's a gift card for like $70 something, I think.

r u guys winning multiple MCR codes on the same account? cuz it says in the OP you can only win 1 fourth prize (MCR points) per person

[quote name='dwb6']r u guys winning multiple MCR codes on the same account? cuz it says in the OP you can only win 1 fourth prize (MCR points) per person[/QUOTE]

I have won 2 MCR codes from the same account, but I cant use the second code.
First person to respond to this post gets it.

*TAKEN BY Blade*

Out of 10 times in 2 days I received only 10 coke points on my 1st try...By the way who else thinks the fries are nasty now? They should go back to the old style...

Don't see the point in entering a mobile number if you're not gonna opt or mobile alerts.

1st try, got the 10 My Coke Rewards points. Will try more codes tomorrow.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I have won 2 MCR codes from the same account, but I cant use the second code.
First person to respond to this post gets it.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, I could use that spare code, if you still have it. ;)

Added some new codes, not sure if they're one time use or not, if anyone tries and gets an invalid code, post which it is and I'll remove them.

[quote name='crazedimp321']No luck today. I think the MCRs are given away on the first try(1 per address) to entice people to keep playing.[/QUOTE]

not true. i played like 15 games at least and didnt win once.

EDIT: well at least 20 just now.

[quote name='trunks982']not true. i played like 15 games at least and didnt win once.

EDIT: well at least 20 just now.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much everyone who first commented on this thread got the same thing (including myself). If anything, they probably got flooded and had to limit the giveaway of the Coke Rewards.

Talk about beginners luck. Won Coke points on first try. On fifth try? Free fries for a year! (Or a gift card worth $78. Not sure how that works out to be one year's worth...)

Thanks, OP! I was actually hoping for my Coke points. I do like them...

I tracked down the new codes from various contest sites online. You're welcome. Just wish I could win something. Especially since they're building a Wendy's in town now.

1st try: 10 coke points
2nd try: "try again:
3rd try: free fries for a year a $78 gift card

whooooooooooo but how does a year of fries come out to be $78 wonder who failed on the math there, but i'm stoked time to get fat.

[quote name='the8055']1st try: 10 coke points
2nd try: "try again:
3rd try: free fries for a year a $78 gift card

whooooooooooo but how does a year of fries come out to be $78 wonder who failed on the math there, but i'm stoked time to get fat.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, guess they think you're only going once a week or something. Also...

CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

EDIT: The last code of the new 7 is giving me an invalid code error.

bread's done
Back