Went to Sears at Southland Mall in Hayward,CA *Updated 3/23*

Tatum

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just posted this here so you don't have to fish through all those other pages for local deals. Anyway, the first I went I got Ninja Gaiden Black and Kotor II. I went again today with a list and checked off every xbox game they had(because it's my only system). However, I did notice that the Final Fantasy HDD was gone but they had a Taito Drummaster set.

The xbox games they had were:

2 copies of Alias
7 Amped
5 Amped 2
3 B.I.A Earned in Blood
1 Burnout 3
1 Crimson Skies
3 DOA Ultimate
2 Fable
3 Fight Night 04
1 Forza
4 Ghost Recon
4 Ghost Recon I.T.
2 Golden Eye
2 Jade Empire
8 Kotor
2 Kotor 2
4 Mechassault 2
1 Mercenaries
2 MVP 05
2 MX Unleashed
2 NBA Ballers
3 Ninja Gaiden Original Version
2 Outrun 2
2 Prince of Persia
4 Rainbow Six 3
2 Sega GT Online
1 Soul Calibur
3 Splinter Cell
6 Star Wars Obi Wan
4 The Urbs
6 Top Spin
3 Unreal Championship
4 Yourself Fitness
6 THUG 2

Not the best games but oh well. I picked up a copy of Mercenaries

[quote name='BackInBlack']This is old news...i respect the fact youre letting us know whats at ur sears, but you should post in this thread.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76977[/quote]
Actually I (respectfully) disagree with you. He is letting us know about the stock that they have in Hayward so I thought it was good that he posted a thread here.. It sames me gas money knowing that there are no more copies of Ninja Gaiden Black there.

Hey OP....do you remember any other games you saw there?

damn i wanted ninja gaiden black as well.
anyone know if they sell games at the sears in downtown oakland? the one on broadway?

[quote name='Tatum']I got for xbox : Kotor II for $10 and Ninja Gaiden Black for $15(sorry guys, the last one)

They had two more copies of Kotor II along with a couple copies of Mercenaries for $15, THUG 2 for $10, 1 copy of Burnout 3 for $10. I also noticed they had they Final Fantasy game with the hdd for the PS2 which is going for $50 I believe.[/QUOTE]
Wow they still have the HDD and they're finally $50 now? I went to that exact Sears a bit over a year ago when everyone on CAG was scoring HDDs for $50 or so, then it rang up at regular price.

[quote name='BackInBlack']This is old news...i respect the fact youre letting us know whats at ur sears, but you should post in this thread.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76977[/QUOTE]

Hey... someone from PA telling us west coast ppl how not to post on our forum... -_- hehe just kidding.

I'm actually glad that he posted this, and he very well should. This saves me a lot of time and gas money (as stated by Xevious) knowing whats in that Sears and what is not. Besides, this forum moves slow, we need to get better updates on inventory around our area. The more the better.

[quote name='dude2003']damn i wanted ninja gaiden black as well.
anyone know if they sell games at the sears in downtown oakland? the one on broadway?[/quote]

Yes, they do.

I got taiko drum master there. :applause:

bread's done
Back