were to find cheap xbo 360 guitars.

Goodwill--usually buried in the toy section. I'd sterilize it for sure if I were to ever buy one, but I'm sure I've seen several in my travels.

You should check pawn shops, they have some on clearance, prices range from $3 to $9 dollars, I also found some for $2 dollars at the local flea market, try thrift stores they also have them for pretty cheap, and craigslist, last time I was looking for rockband 3 for ps3 so I put an ad, a few hours later some guy called and sold me rockband 3 for $5 bucks, and a rockband guitar for $5 also, so it never hurts to post in craigslist if you are looking for sonething, you may get it cheaper than you think

I saw a SHIT ton of Guitar Hero & game with guitar packs at TUESDAY MORNINGS for $9.99 each. They had them new for all systems.

[quote name='KITTY CAT ALERT']anat find any good prices. thanks for help¿ wired or wireless[/QUOTE]
Well it depends which guitar are you looking for...
In my opinion the best one that is basically unbreakable is the the World Tour guitar. I have had that one for over 4 years and it still plays like new. I have the other guitars such as the GH3 and GH5 one and they all have broken within 4 months of playing. The GH5 guitar is the best in terms of the feel of the buttons but what breaks easily on that is the strum bar.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Well it depends which guitar are you looking for...
In my opinion the best one that is basically unbreakable is the the World Tour guitar. I have had that one for over 4 years and it still plays like new. I have the other guitars such as the GH3 and GH5 one and they all have broken within 4 months of playing. The GH5 guitar is the best in terms of the feel of the buttons but what breaks easily on that is the strum bar.[/QUOTE]

that is so true mam. mine sometimes doesnt regester and i have to strum up and down quickly toget it to work. so i guess swapping necks and bodies would be best between guitars?

[quote name='KITTY CAT ALERT']that is so true mam. mine sometimes doesnt regester and i have to strum up and down quickly toget it to work. so i guess swapping necks and bodies would be best between guitars?[/QUOTE]
Yea that's the best alternative or just get the guitar from World Tour.

bread's done
Back