Were you planned or an accident?

Accident. My dad busted my mom's nose (he slammed on the brakes and she hit the dashboard) when he found out. :lol:

It makes me feel so weird to think about this, like if my parents had planned one day later would i be a different person, or would my girlfriend actually be a boy. Basically what i am gettin at is am i gay?

Another fun thing to think about - count forward three months from the month you or born (or 9 months back from the month you were born, whichever floats your boat) and think of an important event in that month. You were likely conceived then. You'd be suprised at how many people are exactly 9 months apart from their parents birthday.. :whistle2:k

Never really botherd to ask or caired. From the way my mom had talked and when my dad was alive the way he talked I was planned. However I had a friend in highschool that was not and when he was a kid his mom gave him a birthday party and his birthday gift was her telling him he was an accident. When she told him this all he did was look at her and say "WHAT THE fuck MOM!" and walk out. Later he joked about it and all of us found it funny.

I have no idea because I don't talk about this shit with my parents. If I had to guess I'd say planned since they were young and married at the time but it was also the 70s so who the hell knows...

Who cares if it was planned or accident? You are hear now and your parents weren't booze/crack heads so you turned out ok.... well most of us.

[quote name='javeryh']I have no idea because I don't talk about this shit with my parents. If I had to guess I'd say planned since they were young and married at the time but it was also the 70s so who the hell knows...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sendme']Never really botherd to ask or caired. From the way my mom had talked and when my dad was alive the way he talked I was planned. However I had a friend in highschool that was not and when he was a kid his mom gave him a birthday party and his birthday gift was her telling him he was an accident. When she told him this all he did was look at her and say "WHAT THE fuck MOM!" and walk out. Later he joked about it and all of us found it funny.[/QUOTE]

YEAH!! I am hear right now and that's all I caire about !

Well, I was always thought I was planned.

However, I also just recently realized that I was about 2 years old when my parents actually got married. So I am not really sure now.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well, I was always thought I was planned.

However, I also just recently realized that I was about 2 years old when my parents actually got married. So I am not really sure now.[/QUOTE]

... Your parents had premarital sex? I thought they were all Christian and virtuous and whatnot.

:mind blown:

[quote name='Moxio']... Your parents had premarital sex? I thought they were all Christian and virtuous and whatnot.

:mind blown:[/quote]

My mom wasn't at that point in time.

We used to joke that my friend's very devout parents were always humping whenever he left the house. He used to get really weird when we mentioned his mom saying "grace" whenever she went down on his dad. Haha.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']OP you were planned, because.... I am your father[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!! That's not true! That's impossible!!!

*throws self off ventilation shaft under Cloud City*

Planned... I was third (and last) born. They had a miscarriage before me which can be weird to think about at times.. could I have another older sibling? Or could I be a completely different person altogether? Regardless, I have much to be thankful for and would not change a thing within my power or not.

We just found out some good friends of ours are unexpectedly expecting. I commented to someone at work that everyone we know is either pregnant or already a parent (as if my baby crazy fiance needs any more ammo in her arsenal). When I think about it, it's 50/50 planned or 'accident'.

popcorn.gif
This ought to be entertaining. lol

I'm pretty sure I'm the result of fertility drugs, my father would slip them into my mothers breakfast squishie every morning(insert Apu clip here) My parents were supposed to have at least 5 kids a few before I was born and at least 1 more after I was born.

this is a trick question, in the father's eyes you may have been an accident
but depending on the mother it could've been a preconceived planned trap

Planned.

Now that I think about it, I had to have been conceived right around my parents' anniversary. That means it probably was on their anniversary.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prmononoke']Planned.

Now that I think about it, I had to have been conceived right around my parents anniversary. That means it probably was on their anniversary.[/QUOTE]

Which, certainly, makes you wonder if you really were planned.

My son was not an accident, but he surely was a surprise.

bread's done
Back