Westinghouse 37" 1080p HDTV - $600

Great deal on a TV with 1:1 pixel mapping, DVI input, and 1080p. I honestly believe if you wait until BF you'll be able to get a brand name (panasonic or samsung) for close to this price. If you need it now buy it, but if you can wait it might be worth waiting.

I'm not sure how the SE version differs from the plain LVM 37w3, but I've been a happy owner for about 15 months now, and I can't complain. Great deal, people. Snap it up if you want an absolutely enormous display that (sadly) can't take antenna inputs. That's its only drawback.

[quote name='52club']Great deal on a TV with 1:1 pixel mapping, DVI input, and 1080p. I honestly believe if you wait until BF you'll be able to get a brand name (panasonic or samsung) for close to this price. If you need it now buy it, but if you can wait it might be worth waiting.[/QUOTE]

Historically, Samsungs or other higher tier brands are never on sale, at least not as highly discounted on BF, as other lower quality brands. You may see a couple on sale but they will usually be an older model.

In regards to this actual model, 1 HDMI port is EXTREMELY WEAK along with its 1000:1 contrast ratio and 8ms response time. I know some of you may argue that these numbers are all generated differently by different manufacturers, compared to other HDTV's manufactured by this company, it seems extremely weak as well.

bread's done
Back