WET for PS3 and XBOX360 @ Gamestop/EBGames $50

subzerorn

CAGiversary!
Hmm I really thought at first that this deal was good and thought it was $30.:cry: But it all came out to be $50:cry: I seriously apologize to the whole CAG community for wasting their time reading this POS post.I bet Amazon would have a better deal on this especially with the free ECA membership.
Plus I heard this game is not a good 1 on the demo version.

Again I do apologize

http://www.ebgames.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=456

Lesson learned.The hard way.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='subzerorn']Duh I meant $40.I can't count obviously.
I saw this on their website today.Might have already been discussed and I do apologize if it had.Anyways it does state if you preorder you get $10 off the purchase price of $49.99.
I haven't played the demo but for those interested in purchasing this, might be a warm deal.

http://www.ebgames.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=456[/QUOTE]

color me confused... how does that equate to $30? or rather $40 even... original price it likely 59.99 like most games... so 49.99 should be the final price with $10 off

"Pre-order today and receive $10 off the original price of $59.99."

First off, WTF?

Second, it says the $10 pre-order bonus is off the original retail price of $59.99. The discount is already taken on the site, so it's $49.99 + tax & shipping. Not $30 or $40 :D

Third, Amazon has it for the same price ($49.99 for those still confused). Factor in ECA, free shipping, and lack of tax in most states for a better deal.

Well he made a mistake...why not help him out and encourage him.

You can edit your post dude...go to advanced editing and edit the title.

bah would not let me go to adv editing at work.sorry will have to fix the darn title in the morning.or delete this crap.sorry i should do more research b4 posting.If some1 can delete this post,please do.

[quote name='oasisboy']demo sucked...let me know when its $20

This is like playing Max Payne but with a chick...[/QUOTE]

Great logic, will go buy right now. Max Payne is amazing.

Seriously wtf is wrong with people?

[quote name='oasisboy']demo sucked...let me know when its $20

This is like playing Max Payne but with a chick...[/QUOTE]

It felt more like a Kill Bill game to me...just no where near as good. $10-20 is my price point if at all.

[quote name='subzerorn']Hmm I really thought at first that this deal was good and thought it was $30.:cry: But it all came out to be $50:cry: I seriously apologize to the whole CAG community for wasting their time reading this POS post.I bet Amazon would have a better deal on this especially with the free ECA membership.
Plus I heard this game is not a good 1 on the demo version.

Again I do apologize

http://www.ebgames.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=456

Lesson learned.The hard way.[/QUOTE]
it's the internet, why do you feel you have to be so apologetic

and the deal isn't THAT bad (maybe someone had Gamestop credit to blow off or something), you just needed to work on your math a little lol

[quote name='Tomeeboy']First off, WTF?

Second, it says the $10 pre-order bonus is off the original retail price of $59.99. The discount is already taken on the site, so it's $49.99 + tax & shipping. Not $30 or $40 :D

Third, Amazon has it for the same price ($49.99 for those still confused). Factor in ECA, free shipping, and lack of tax in most states for a better deal.[/QUOTE]
Good thinking, I just ordered mine from Amazon and was able to save a few extra bucks.. I guess Im going to hit up McDonalds now! :) Thanks ;)

[quote name='Xfactor19990']why so much hate? haha it reminded me of stranglehold which was fun too[/QUOTE]

Why do you hate yourself so much?!

Played the demo, thought it was terrible. It could be on sale for $10 on release day and I wouldn't wait my money on it. Maybe some people will like it, but I thought it sucked (the demo anyways).

bread's done
Back