wha? I got 9 cent games

OkeSmokey21

CAGiversary!
I too succombed to the 9 cent deal at ebgames, however, unlike most of you,
I received my 6 games. for a grand total of $9.76. I used overnight service to expedite the packaging and shipping of my games. It must have slipped through the cracks because the games are here. Just want to let you guys know that and thank dafoomie for giving me the idea for 9 cent games that he could not exploit himself.

One reason why OkeSmokey21 is full of shit: Overnight shipping costs 10 bucks.

[quote name='ex0']One reason why OkeSmokey21 is full of shit: Overnight shipping costs 10 bucks.[/quote]

So, I couldnt have used any coupon codes to make it slightly less cheaper? Think before you type, idiot

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']His shit is full.[/quote]
:lol:
Hey, off topic, did you get my PM man? I'm starting to worry a bit.

Alright lets settle this.

Name all the games, the cost of each, the cost of shipping, and the cost of tax, and this "coupon".

[quote name='janglypangly']What is wrong with okesmokey?[/quote]

If by wrong you mean I just got 9 cent games that your dumbass will probably (or did) pay retail pricefor, then I'm wrong

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0']One reason why OkeSmokey21 is full of shit: Overnight shipping costs 10 bucks.[/quote]

So, I couldnt have used any coupon codes to make it slightly less cheaper? Think before you type, idiot[/quote]
Seeing as how coupon codes can't be used on shipping, yes I still think you are full of crap.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

we know that's not true. you're obviously gay and would hold no boobs but dragonlordfrodo's

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']we know that's not true. you're obviously gay and would hold no boobs but dragonlordfrodo's[/quote]

Oh. Gay jokes. Classy. :roll:

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='janglypangly']What is wrong with okesmokey?[/quote]

If by wrong you mean I just got 9 cent games that your dumbass will probably (or did) pay retail pricefor, then I'm wrong[/quote]I don't know how he could have paid retail for used games and after him using the coupon codes. Maybe you are full of shit. I remember you from something. I think you were the one being an idiot about deadzone's avatar in the DLF thread.

I don't want to get into a flame war tonight so I won't make too many comments in this thread. :wink:

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='janglypangly']What is wrong with okesmokey?[/quote]

If by wrong you mean I just got 9 cent games that your dumbass will probably (or did) pay retail pricefor, then I'm wrong[/quote]
He was wondering why we were giving you crap. Now he knows.

[quote name='sj41']I remember you from something. I think you were the one being an idiot about deadzone's avatar in the DLF thread.[/quote]

Bingo. He also used to have that ridiculous avatar of a fat woman stuffing her face. Whatever, he's still lame.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

we know that's not true. you're obviously gay and would hold no boobs but dragonlordfrodo's[/quote]This is not a good thread for you to use for your 100 th post.

Btw, congets on 100 posts. :p And may you be banned in the near future.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

why you lieing you know shes at my house

[quote name='Dok Diamond'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

why you lieing you know shes at my house[/quote]If she's in the party in your avatar, can I take a plan trip to come help with the boobs. I think you guys could use some help. :wink:

it sounds like a lie, escpeically the 9.76 part. the only way i can think of is that he had some kind of eb credit with was then substracted from the total price. He still might be full of shit tho.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

we know that's not true. you're obviously gay and would hold no boobs but dragonlordfrodo's[/quote]

Wow, he's trying to be funny, when obviously he's not.
But I think what was actually funny was when Ex0 proved his ass was lying.

[quote name='jimbodan']Congrats man! I hope what you are saying is true. I only wish I could have been as lucky.[/quote]

hahaha hows that gift voucher going?

[quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

we know that's not true. you're obviously gay and would hold no boobs but dragonlordfrodo's[/quote]

But I think what was actually funny was when Ex0 proved his ass was lying.[/quote]That is my favorite part in this thread. That and the boobs. :twisted:

Anyways, back on topic: (and by topic, I mean flaming Oke)I guess you're trying to impress us so you can be our god, but the CAG investigation team screwed you on that.

FRAUD!!!!!!!!

[quote name='jimbodan']Congrats man! I hope what you are saying is true. I only wish I could have been as lucky.[/quote]

thanks.. i hope you get your voucher..

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jimbodan']Congrats man! I hope what you are saying is true. I only wish I could have been as lucky.[/quote]

hahaha hows that gift voucher going?[/quote]

good actually, I called up and was civil about things, and they gave me a 10$ voucher. Thanks for asking.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

But I think what was actually funny was when Ex0 proved his ass was lying.[/quote]That is my favorite part in this thread. That and the boobs. :twisted:

Anyways, back on topic: (and by topic, I mean flaming Oke)I guess you're trying to impress us so you can be our god, but the CAG investigation team screwed you on that.

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

you have yet to flame me sj41.. so far you're just an idiot. prove us wrong.

Sorry OkeSmokey, I ordered a good 20-30 minutes before anyone on this site read my thread. They did not ship a single order.

EB does not offer "overnight shipping". They offer One Day Air. They do not guarantee that it will ship the same day even with that selection.

Processing time for all methods is the same, except for EB Saver. I ordered the 14 cent games with 3 day air. My non-price mistake order that morning was shipped before my order was cancelled, with EB saver.

And unless you have coupon codes which could bring your total to negative dollars, you could not have had a total of $9.76.

I officially declare you full of shit. Thanks for playing.

And Jimbodan, I don't care how nice you were, you're still a fraud. Though I'm happy for you that you got a gift voucher for a store you profess to hate.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

you have yet to flame me sj41.. so far you're just an idiot. prove us wrong.[/quote]I've been on this site for 4 months and through all the time I've been here, I have yet to prove that I'm not an idiot. However I have not proved that I am either. You have done something I couldn't do in 4 months. Act like a complete idiot to where everyone hates you.

Also, jimbodan, I'm glad that you were nice to EB and in return you received the $10 gift voucher. I just wish you weren't so drunk last night. :wink:

[quote name='dafoomie']Sorry OkeSmokey, I ordered a good 20-30 minutes before anyone on this site read my thread. They did not ship a single order.

EB does not offer "overnight shipping". They offer One Day Air. They do not guarantee that it will ship the same day even with that selection.

Processing time for all methods is the same, except for EB Saver. I ordered the 14 cent games with 3 day air. My non-price mistake order that morning was shipped before my order was cancelled, with EB saver.

And unless you have coupon codes which could bring your total to negative dollars, you could not have had a total of $9.76.

And Jimbodan, I don't care how nice you were, you're still a fraud. Though I'm happy for you that you got a gift voucher for a store you profess to hate.[/quote]

I don't wanna start shit with you, I dunno why you can't let things die? But whatever, I don't see how I'm a fraud? I called them up and nicely told them about my problem (which was the typo), The guy explained their policy about it and then I asked if I could get a voucher for my troubles, the guy was cool about it and said I suppose so. I don't hate EBgames, I actually like them. Their prices are usually better then gamestop and I like their employees more. Anyways, thanks for the congratulations.

[quote name='dafoomie']
I don't see how I'm a fraud?

You said you'd make up a story about being harrassed by an employee and demand a voucher.[/quote]

Yep, I changed my mind about that though.

pwn3d.jpg

[quote name='dafoomie']Sorry OkeSmokey, I ordered a good 20-30 minutes before anyone on this site read my thread. They did not ship a single order.

And Jimbodan, I don't care how nice you were, you're still a fraud. Though I'm happy for you that you got a gift voucher for a store you profess to hate.[/quote]

LoL :D

[quote name='punqsux']
pwn3d.jpg
[/quote]I'm getting a red X for that. What is it? I'd guess something saying "You got served" or "Owned!".

EDIT- Nevermind, it's working now.

is it still a red x?

at first i posted it wrong but i sinced edited it, and it works for me but it might just be my browser.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

you have yet to flame me sj41.. so far you're just an idiot. prove us wrong.[/quote]
We did prove you wrong... you have still completely FAILED to do the simple thing jmon asked you to do which would EASILY prove you aren't lying. Did you want to share with us what magical coupon code that either takes money off of shipping or brings your subtotal to a negative number?

[quote name='punqsux']is it still a red x?

at first i posted it wrong but i sinced edited it, and it works for me but it might just be my browser.[/quote]It works now, and that pic is just as scary as ever.

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

you have yet to flame me sj41.. so far you're just an idiot. prove us wrong.[/quote]
We did prove you wrong... you have still completely FAILED to do the simple thing jmon asked you to do which would EASILY prove you aren't lying. Did you want to share with us what magical coupon code that either takes money off of shipping or brings your subtotal to a negative number?[/quote]

yeah the coupon code is called twinkex0..

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

We did prove you wrong... you have still completely FAILED to do the simple thing jmon asked you to do which would EASILY prove you aren't lying. Did you want to share with us what magical coupon code that either takes money off of shipping or brings your subtotal to a negative number?[/quote]

yeah the coupon code is called twinkex0..[/quote]

why are you still here?? are you that masochistic that you enjoy the humiliation of everyone here mocking you to no end?

^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

why are you still here?? are you that masochistic that you enjoy the humiliation of everyone here mocking you to no end?

^^[/quote]

Mocking eh? nah mocking is when i say that you have a gay bike punqsux. and you do.. it is rather gay.. .. you couldnt be normal and get a Huffy but you had to get one from the Barbie collection.. i'm embarrased for you

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

^^[/quote]

Mocking eh? nah mocking is when i say that you have a gay bike punqsux. and you do.. it is rather gay.. .. you couldnt be normal and get a Huffy but you had to get one from the Barbie collection.. i'm embarrased for you[/quote] :rofl: That polka-dot bike made me laugh way to hard when I first saw it. You're out of your mind Oke. His bike is pimpin. :lol:

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

^^[/quote]

Mocking eh? nah mocking is when i say that you have a gay bike punqsux. and you do.. it is rather gay.. .. you couldnt be normal and get a Huffy but you had to get one from the Barbie collection.. i'm embarrased for you[/quote]
funney1.jpg

[quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

^^[/quote]

Mocking eh? nah mocking is when i say that you have a gay bike punqsux. and you do.. it is rather gay.. .. you couldnt be normal and get a Huffy but you had to get one from the Barbie collection.. i'm embarrased for you[/quote]
funney1.jpg
[/quote]How did you find OkeSmokey's picture that quick?

bread's done
Back