what 3 wii games should i get with the buy 2 get 1 free sale at gamestop?

bigscoot4269

CAGiversary!
games i already have include super mario galaxy, mario kart wii, zelda twilight princess, resident evil umbrella chronicles

Assuming they have them used.

No More Heroes, Super Smash Brothers, Harvey Birdman, Paper Mario, Metroid Prime

yeah i was thinking about smash brothers brawl and metroid prime. how are they about exchanging games at different locations? i dont know much about the other games u mentioned.

No More fucking Heroes
Metroid Prime 3
Fire Emblem or Zack and Wiki (if you like RPG's get Fire Emblem, if not Zack and Wiki).
Super Paper Mario

You are not going to find Brawl this early. If you do consider yourself 100% lucky.

No More Heroes is an awesome action game for the Wii. Metroid Prime 3 is standard Metroid goodness. Zack and Wiki is an amazing puzzle like game where you figure out these cool puzzles to beat the stage. Fire Emblem is some good strategy RPG gaming. Super Paper Mario is kinda like a 2D mario with more rpgish elements to it, really good. If they have No More Heroes, Metroid Prime 3 and Super Paper Mario get them, otherwise pick and choose on my list.

since the love for nmh is universal around here, ill definetly check it out and the reason i ask about smash brothers is it says on the gamestop site that it is in stock at 2 of the 3 locations near me. so ill check today ive already been to the one that didnt have it in stock. luckily for me my gamestop always gets trades in for really new games, so im not even counting out grand theft auto being there.

FYI, according to the deals forum, NMH is going to be 19.99 new at Circuit City the week of 5/11. This game is currently 26.99 used at Gamestop.

If you're looking for a third game, might make sense, but I'm going to just grab it new in a couple weeks.

I'd be interested in finding Kororinpa: Marble Mania (26.99) as I was unable to locate it when it went on clearance at CC. For a cheaper game, I might try to find Dewy's Adventure at 17.99 and maybe pair it with some GCN games I missed out on.

From your collection, I would say Smash brothers, ghost squad and hotd 2/3. I never liked fighting games, but smash is pretty damn fun when you pop it in and sit down with it. If you liked RE:UC, you'll like the arcade lightstyle games I listed.

I have NMH but can't recommend it yet since I haven't played it. Zack and Wiki is also highly recommended as well.. another one I own but haven't played yet.

The three games I've been playing most of late (beside Mario Kart) are:
Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection
MLB Power Pros
Ghost Squad

You should be able to get them for $15/16 used or $10 each during the sale - that would be great value.

As for the pricier games:
Bully is a brilliant, brilliant game that has 40+ hours iof great gameplay;

Fire Emblem is great if you are into that sort of game - I played through twice and enjoyed it both times;

The new Trauma Center is fantastic if you have someone to play co-op with;

Zack and Wiki is a lot of fun;

NMH is kinda 'meh' in my opinion - I really wanted to like the game but I found it kinda boring;

Paper Mario is the same - the Gamecube one was great but not so much the Wii version.

Oh, if you haven't done so yet you should play Resident Evil 4 - the Wii version is the best of the lot.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, No More Heroes, and House of the Dead 2 and 3 Returns. I haven't played any of them, but those are the three games that I'm going to be picking up today. They are all in the $25-27 range, so they work well for this sale.

[quote name='sj41']Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, No More Heroes, and House of the Dead 2 and 3 Returns. I haven't played any of them, but those are the three games that I'm going to be picking up today. They are all in the $25-27 range, so they work well for this sale.[/quote]

Good luck finding those all at the same store. I had to go to the next town over to get HoTD (picked it up with Stranglehold and Tomb Raider:AC).

RE seems like a pretty easy get, but finding the other two at the same store is a bitch.

yeah they should be dropping the price of bully on the wii soon shouldnt they if so i might just wait for that? what does everyone think about sonic and mario at the olympic games for 34.99 should i bite at that price, and also manhunt 2 for around 24.99? i might need to just pick up a few games so i can exchange them at another store for games i really want.

i decided to wait to go and get no more heroes for 20 dollars at circuit. so i picked up super smash brothers brawl, super paper mario and metroid prime corruption.

Fire Emblem, No More Heroes and Metroid Prime 3.

I'd forego Zack and Wiki atm, since it's so cheap... not worth using your free game when you're spending 30-40 on 2 used ones.

bread's done
Back