what 3 wii games to get

bigscoot4269

CAGiversary!
what 3 wii games should i get i narrowed it down to metroid prime 3 corruption no more heroes bully scholarship edition manhunt 2 resident evil 4 wii edition

Manhunt - No.

I have played Metroid Prime 3 and Resident Evil 4 (though I played RE4 on my PS2, not on the Wii). I can definitely recommend RE4. MP3, on the other hand, I didn't like so much. The whole game seemed totally lifeless. Visually impressive, with a good control scheme and fun abilities, but I just got bored with it.

Other than those two, I haven't played any, but they have all gotten good reviews (other than Manhunt). Then again, MP3 did too, and I didn't like it.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']metroid prime 3 corruption no more heroes bully scholarship edition manhunt 2 resident evil 4 wii edition[/quote]

I've never heard of that game. You'd really think they'd make titles shorter so they're easier to remember.

Out of the choices you listed, my personal favorites were No More Heroes, Resident Evil 4, and Manhunt 2. I enjoyed Metroid Prime as well, but I can't think of anything spectacularly interesting to recommend about it. Never played Bully.

i think no more heroes just got a price drop - i would pick it up for $20-$30
RE 4 is fun, great control set up and I had already played it on GC (it is a combo of GC and PS2 versions), and can be obtained on the cheap
bully scholarship edition looks cool but I would not pay more than $30 for it
manhunt 2 is alright if you liked the first one, but I would really only recommend it as a rental
Metroid Prime 3 is cool, but i agree with astromanluca in the sense that is looked and played great, but I could just never really get into it. Rent or borrow it before buying

already have super mario galaxy. im definetly gonna get no more heroes because i can get it for a great price and so many people on here have suggested it, the other two im still not sure of maybe ill just splurge and buy all the ones i listed. i currently have super mario galaxy, super paper mario, sonic and mario at the olympic games, resident evil umbrella chronicles, mario kart wii andwii sports

Metroid Prime 3 is a must. I haven't gotten to No More Heroes, yet, but I am going to recommend it because everyone gets hard over the game :lol: RE 4 is pretty awesome.

..but I'm also going to recommend Zack & Wiki.

[quote name='bigscoot4269']i forget i also have zelda twilight princess.[/QUOTE]

and did you enjoy it?
Okami is not on your list, but if you liked twilight princess, okami is an equally great experience

also recommend no more heroes

[quote name='prisonerac']Out of the ones you listed I would recommend:

No More Heroes
RE4 Wii Edition
Metroid Prime 3[/QUOTE]

I approve this recommendation.

bread's done
Back