What a Senator cant be a nerd too?

From the Department of the interior. . .

Guam's Congressional Delegate possesses the same powers and privileges as Representatives from the several States, with the exception of voting on the House floor.

They have a senator in the House, but one that has no vote. So i am sure he has a lot of freetime, since he is just a figurehead.

A senator that has no vote? No suprise: what else is he going to do while the important people are making decisions?

:D

[quote name='gweenpea']From the Department of the interior. . .

Guam's Congressional Delegate possesses the same powers and privileges as Representatives from the several States, with the exception of voting on the House floor.

They have a senator in the House, but one that has no vote. So i am sure he has a lot of freetime, since he is just a figurehead.[/QUOTE]
He's not a senator in the House in the US, he's a senator in GUAM for Guam's own Senate. The house rep for Guam in the US House of Reps is Madeleine Bordallo.

I've been to Guam twice, and this article explains why Guam's government is so fucked up and corrupt; key players are sitting around doing nothing all the time.

bread's done
Back