What already released games deserves a Demo?

xtchuh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
360 has given us many demos over the marketplace, some have made us purchase the retail game (Crackdown for me), and some have made us think other wise (Def Jam.). I am wondering what game, that has already been released, deserves a demo. Oh heck, what game that has a demo already out, deserves a better demo.

I think Viva Pinata deserves a Demo, everyone praises it, but you must admit.. it doesn't look like it is a great game. Now if there was a demo released, the sales of that game will prolly rise pretty big.

Your thoughts?

Viva seems like it could be tough to demo, but if they could make it work, I agree. They don't stand to lose much, the game sold relatively poorly and it may hook a few people.

Dead Rising needs a new demo. One that shows the clown as the fuckass dicklicking cheap son of a bitch that he is.

And Gears of War.

Viva dneefinitely needs a playable demo. so many people are curious and you cant really appreciate this game until you play it for an hour. A playable demo for Viva would definatley boost sales. There is no question about that.

Viva Pinata
Gears of War
Bomberman Act: Zero (seriously not as bad as everyone says)
Oblivion
King Kong (demo was pulled and never came back)
Table Tennis (demo was limited :roll:)
Call of Duty 2

Edit: Meant Call of Duty 3 (demo was OXM exclusive)

[quote name='Kendal']Dead Rising needs a new demo. One that shows the clown as the fuckass dicklicking cheap son of a bitch that he is.

And Gears of War.[/quote]

I never had a problem with the clown.

Ninety Nine Nights needed one. I would have saved my MS training site points had I known it was no more than a half-ass Dynasty Warriors clone.

[quote name='sp00ge']I never had a problem with the clown.

Ninety Nine Nights needed one. I would have saved my MS training site points had I known it was no more than a half-ass Dynasty Warriors clone.[/quote]

N3 had a demo. I am 99% sure I played it.

And that clown was easy. You just needed to learn his patterns. Treat him like a Viewtiful Joe boss.

[quote name='sp00ge']I never had a problem with the clown.

Ninety Nine Nights needed one. I would have saved my MS training site points had I known it was no more than a half-ass Dynasty Warriors clone.[/quote]

Can't learn a pattern when the bitch knocks me off of the platform jumps on me while I am getting up and chainsaws my face.

[quote name='RollingSkull']N3 had a demo. I am 99% sure I played it.

And that clown was easy. You just needed to learn his patterns. Treat him like a Viewtiful Joe boss.[/quote]

N3 did have a demo, atleast in OXM, I don't know about on Live though.

Viva Pinata does need an actual demo, of course, once I actually read about it, it seemed really great.
Oblivion could also use a demo, as it could make me go and actually buy it, but I might as well wait for a price drop as it is somewhat old, and I don't want to get a game that I won't like(though I doubt I wouldn't like it).

[quote name='sp00ge']Ninety Nine Nights needed one. I would have saved my MS training site points had I known it was no more than a half-ass Dynasty Warriors clone.[/QUOTE]
It has one. I may still even have it on my 360 since I only delete them if I have to.

Viva definitely comes to mind as the game that I'm curious about that I can't get a free shot at. I refuse to pay $8 to rent a game, and don't know anyone that owns it.

The Crackdown demo sold me on that game, so why don't they put a Viva demo out there? I would probably end up biting. . .

I know I'm alone on this: Bionicle Heroes... the PS2 and PC version have a demo already and it's made by the same team behind Lego Star Wars.. I just want to see exactly how it plays on the 360 even though I know it's not that great.

It's probably going to be awhile, but Bioshock is definitely the game I want to play, so a trailer for that would be great.

There already is a Bioshock trailer. Look up Bringing It Home or something like that.. those guys have put out a ton of trailers. The Bioshock trailer is incredible btw, more like a mini movie.

For me :

Gears of War
Viva Pinata
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
NBA Live 07 (not 06)

Gears of War...

Also I'd like a Marvel Ultimate Alliance demo. And COD3.

And pretty much every other game that doesn't have a demo.

bread's done
Back