What apps/games do you use on your psp? version 1.5 or 2.0?

toneroni

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
What do you guys use on your psp? I haven't used my PSP in months so I wanna know whats good. I have version 1.5 btw. Should i upgrade to 2.0 or higher for anything? thanks

I've got a 1.5 and I've almost upgraded a bunch of times - the last game I bought was Burnout and there are a bunch more I want to play but can't until I upgrade - the problem is that I am in the middle of playing the Oracle games for GBA on there and I don't want to lose emulation...

[quote name='guyver2077']use a umd launcher like run umd to run some of the newer games without updating[/quote]

It's just too confusing for a retard like myself - if there was a step-by-step FAQ out there I'd give it a try but this stuff changes from day to day and I can't possibly keep up...

PSP Kick is tite,

dat's how I get my freestyle ciphers on.

there's this "lua" game that recently got released tho,

it's about managing a mcdonalds, it looks fun!

but I dont kno much about lua,

Ill make sure to try it out tho when Im less lazy

[quote name='javeryh']It's just too confusing for a retard like myself - if there was a step-by-step FAQ out there I'd give it a try but this stuff changes from day to day and I can't possibly keep up...[/QUOTE]

When you download the program you want to use, it usually includes a txt file that tells you exactly what to do. it''s suprisingly easy but they don't expect people to know what to do their first time

check it out - google what you need

I'm using an E-Loader with my 2.0 PSP. I only have the NES emulator on there....I may upgrade all the way eventually. NES is getting old after a while. Tecmo Bowl is fun and all, but you can only take so much.

bread's done
Back