What are some good PlayStation forums/communities?

Vhehs2

Banned
I just got a PSP and I'm looking for a good community of other Sony gamers. CAG is great but I'm looking for a community dedicated to Sony consoles. I guess this could also go in the PSP forum but I think any forum that has PSP content will also specialize in PS3 content - not to mention that this board gets more coverage.

So what are some good forums that get a lot of traffic?

My favorite is actually here. I have tried VGEvo, but it seemed a bit "cliquey". Id still recommend giving it a shot, if nothing else, they have some good podcasts.

http://vgevo.com/

Sarcastic Gamer also has a PS only podcast. I think they have some forums too, so it might be another option.

Yeah, I was going to say VGEvo. I listen to the PS Nation podcast, but I'm not on VGEvo. They sound like pretty cool folks, but never registered for a login. There is one kind of fanboy site http://www.psxextreme.com/ you might try if that's your thing. PS Nation is a pretty good "all things" PlayStation podcast BTW.

I think CAG is probably the best forum I've been on in a while though.

[quote name='FroMann']The official Sony forums?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm thinking Sony might censor a lot of the game sharing activity and that's something I really want to look into. The PSP gamesharing thread is a bit lacking here too.

[quote name='Vhehs2']Well, I'm thinking Sony might censor a lot of the game sharing activity and that's something I really want to look into. The PSP gamesharing thread is a bit lacking here too.[/QUOTE]

IIRC that is because many of the games have a 24-hour lockout, the PSP only allows one account at a time, or some combination of the two.

[quote name='yourlefthand']IIRC that is because many of the games have a 24-hour lockout, the PSP only allows one account at a time, or some combination of the two.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think its because of the limits on the PSP making gamesharing a bit difficult. I don't know about the 24-hour lockout, but it does only allow one account at a time, which makes gamesharing and out of region purchases more difficult than on the PS3.

bread's done
Back