What are some up and coming kinect games that people should be excited for?

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have done the research on the games out, and really the only game that looks "great" as opposed to "okay" or "bad" is Dance Central.

Are there any other Ace's in the hole that are coming out for the Kinect?

I really think Microsoft has a winner on their hands right now, but they really only have a short window of opportunity (less than one year) to put out a killer game (a game that makes as much of an impact as Halo, COD or Gears) to get people to truly believe Kinect is revolutionary, instead of a Wii 2 situation.

Only game that currently interests me is the Star Wars one, and they seriously fucked up it's presentation at E3.

They haven't announced anything else particularly interesting, and I think it's because Kinect isn't aimed at the hardcore gaming market, so they aren't trying to woo us with some AAA title yet.

Not sure how they will pull this off, but @TGS they announced Steel Batallion would support Kinect.

I think if they did Forza 4 correctly I would be extremely excited for it. I mean, it would be awesome if kinect could sense a Clutch for some of us who want a more grand expierence instead of buying a PS3 with a $300 steering periherphal just so we could enjoy the clutch pedal. But that's just my .02

bread's done
Back