What are the best games on the PSP?

JMEPO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I just want some new games on my PSP and really dont know whats worth spending my money on. What are your favorite games? What PSP titles do you suggest for FPS? Thanks.

I just bought a PSP last week so I'm interested in hearing some answers as well. I've already picked up GTA Liberty City Stories, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Patapon, and God of War.

I couldn't recommend any FPS. I also couldn't recommend Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops.

What I would say is get Lumines, possibly Guitaroo Man. I'm in love with Final Fantasy Tactics: TWOTL. I'd also give an enthusiastic endorsement to Crush.

there are a bunch of FPS games on the psp, but i haven't played one that felt right because of the lack of the second nub...

That being said, there are plenty of other games, so i dont really miss it.

Jeanne D'Arc
Tekken Dark Ressurection
Patapon
God of War
Ratchet and Clank
Lumines

are the best games i've played on the psp.

dungen explorer for the psp is one of the better hack and slash game out today. i would have to say this is one of the top 5 RPG games to day for the psp

It really depend on that you are into...

I enjoy...

Hot Shots Golf
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed (and Reloaded version)
Ratchet and Clank
God of War
Wipeout Pure (and Pulse)
Bomberman
MLB The Show series
Dead Head Fred
Gripshift
FF Tactics
Burnout Legends
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Tekken

but my tastes run 'arade-y"...

Both Megaman games are excellent(Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X), Midnight Club 3 is a good time if you can stand the long load times, GTA Vice City Stories has kept me pretty busy as well.

If you want the feel of an FPS without the issues coming from lack of a second nub and old hardware, try Killzone Liberation. It's a top down shooter but feels like an FPS in the way it's handled. Very fun too.

You can also try the SOCOM Fireteam Bravo line of games.

i would recommend the syphon filter games. i have played dark mirror and its great, although its more of a 3rd person shooter now that i think of it....

The Syphon Filter games are great (and yes they're 3rd person).

Daxter is also great as well as Ratchet and Clank, Outrun, Metal Gear Acid 2, and all the ones mentioned above.

Well thanks alot, Im gonna be gettin me some GTA and God Of War! Maybe ratchet and clank too. and probably Killzone...

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Is it just me, or are there like, 5 of these threads?[/quote]

I've always thought we really need a sticky.

Killzone and the two Syphon Filter games are the best shooters on the PSP.

While not perfect, From Russia With Love and Chili Con Carnage are both highly playable and can be found in lots of bargain bins.

Also, check out Crush, Daxter, and LocoRoco...those are three of the best overall games on the system, IMHO.

Edit: I should add that I got Downstream Panic from Gamefly this week and it's a lot of fun, in a LocoRoco kind of way.

bread's done
Back