What are the best online co-op games currently available?

Bojizzle

CAGiversary!
My bro just got a 360 and we're looking for some co-op games to play online.
We've done Halo 3 and will try Crackdown eventually.
What other games are worth checking out online cooperatively?

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga x 1,000,000

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

And if your down for a mindless shooter budget title, Earths Defense Force 2017 is rad. It's not online though, sorry =(

Vegas is fun, but don't play it if you're expecting to get into the story. The co-op mode strips the story and a couple of gun fights from the single player mode.

Get Gears and Crackdown though.

Awesome. It sounds like Gears is a safe bet. I've played that co-op with a friend of mine and enjoyed it. We'll check out Crackdown and it sound like Rainbow 6 Vegas is a safe bet. I didn't even know R6 had co-op. Is R6 Vegas 2 co-op better R6 than Vegas 1?

Supposedly.

The game comes out today so not many have tried it out, but from what I know/heard from others who have tried it, its an improvement over the 1st, except theres no 4 player co-op.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Supposedly.

The game comes out today so not many have tried it out, but from what I know/heard from others who have tried it, its an improvement over the 1st, except theres no 4 player co-op.[/QUOTE]

IDK about Vegas 1, but apparently in Vegas 2, the 2nd player cannot do anything but shoot. They can't control the other 2 Teammate AIs at all. And if the 1st player dies, they still have no control over the Teammate AI. Seems kinda lame.

gears definitely has the best online coop. army of two is surprisingly decent, but still not close to gears and not worth much more than a rental, imo. i disagree with marvel ultimate alliance and rb6, both coudn't hold my attention with the coop. RB6 comes off as too much of a last generation game after playing games like COD4, Gears, etc. and the coop is definitely a stripped down version. Hopefully, the new rb6 will have better coop though.

me and my friends had a blast playing Aegis Wing while waiting for the halo 3 beta to come out that night and after best of all its free.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yaris is amazing.

...[/QUOTE]

lol. yaris may be the worst game i've ever played. they are dropping the price of doom to 400 points, can't say i've tried the multiplayer. i'm just hoping for GTA2 or Quake 3 Arena to come out on xbla.

Nobody plays Doom anymore.

I sat in the lobby for an hour and a half and only one person joined, then quickly left when they heard my extremely deep voice.

Didn't help that I greeted them with ''Hey there, baby, you wanna play?''

bread's done
Back