What are the best PSP sports games? Baseball, Basketball, Football, etc ?

Anthony1

CAGiversary!
I recently got back into playing my PSP, which I haven't played very much of in years. I have no idea which sports games are the best on the system. I could care less about having the newest sports game, and the most updated rosters, so don't worry about that. I'm more concerned with high-quality game play. So if Madden 07 or whatever has the best playability (just an example, I have no idea if Madden 07 is good or not), I'd rather have that than Madden 11 or Madden 12 or what have you...

Gamestop is having a B2G1 deal, and I wanted to grab a Football game, Soccer game, Basketball, Baseball, maybe Tennis or Hockey.....

Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

FIFA World Cup 2006 was pretty deece, and could be had for beans. Graphics are dated of course.

I may be biased though, because it's one of the few games with Honduras as an available squad.

[quote name='Sonne']FIFA World Cup 2006 was pretty deece, and could be had for beans. Graphics are dated of course.

[/QUOTE]

In regards to the graphics being dated..... Are the newer PSP games any better really? See, because the PSP kinda became a failure in North America, in terms of UMD sales, so I would assume that the developers still working on PSP games weren't exactly putting all their resources into making more recent PSP games amazing. Especially the sports games. They were probably more focused on just doing roster updates / new uniforms and stuff like that.

What I mean is, are the graphics of Fifa 11 really all that much better than say Fifa 09 ? I know on a system like the Xbox 360 or the PS3, the graphical improvement is pretty huge, but I'm just not sure if there are that many differences with the various PSP versions.

I enjoyed MLB 10: The Show, but I'm sure it's not much different from any other iteration of the series. I'm easy to please when it comes to portable sports.

bread's done
Back