What are the future rare Wii/DS games I should buy now

Mendelson9

CAGiversary!
I have a large backlog of games so I have not been buying any new games but with the DS and Wii being replaced by 3DS and Wii U, I am afraid that some games could be harder to find as time goes on. Are their any games that I should pick up before they get too expensive? What games do you think will be hard to get in the future.

Games and Current price on Amazon
Games I am looking at
XenoBlade Chronicles $70
The Last Story $50
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors $22
Radiant Historia ($22 now, at one point was $50 before they made more units)
Kirby Canvas Curse $50 not being sold by Amazon, game is really old
Advance Wars: Dual Strike $69

Games that I would not be surprised if price increased.
Rhythm Heaven $8
The World Ends With You $20
Final Fantasy IV $20
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective $20
Rhythm Heaven Fever $20

I suspect that I can always get a used copy for cheap in the future but i do like new games for my collection...

I wouldn't buy Xenoblade from Amazon. It's $50 new at Gamestop. Also, I think you can get a bundle with Xenoblade and a classic controller pro from Nintendo's online shop for $65.

I could see Little King's Story being a game that will be hard to find sealed at a reasonable price.

Don't see anything in your list that might go up in price. TWEWY has been extremely cheap before so anybody that probably wanted it, has it. Same with FFIV. Not only that but as Square has recently shown with the FFXIII-2 CE, they make a lot of excess copies of games. FFIV even has a superior complete edition on PSP, so the DS version probably isn't high in demand.

AA: Miles Edgeworth for the DS seems to be getting high in price.

bread's done
Back