What are you buying in Oct-Nov-Dec for GameCube only

[quote name='vgamergirl']
November
StarFox 2 ( maybe. as long as i get more arwing battles and less land combat )) [/quote]
Star Fox 2 has been delayed til next year

paper mario 2 (yes yes yes! the first one was awesome!)
the urbz: the sims in the city
mario party 6 (i should get 5 too...)
mario tennis (i've been dying to play this... miss it from the N64)

Does anyone know if KIller 7 coming out thsi year , i was reading th e list and didnt see it anywhere. THis game looks amazing

October:
Midway Arcade Treasures
THUG 2 (maybe)
Paper Mario 2
TMNT 2
The Incredibles

November:
LOTR: The Third Age
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Prince of Persia 2
King Arthur
Baten Kaitos
NFSU2 (maybe)
StarFox 2
Viewtiful Joe 2

December:
StarCraft: Ghost
Mario Party 6
Mario Tennis (maybe)

oct: thug2, paper mario 2
nov: baten kaitos, metroid2 maybe
dec: sc: ghost, mario tennis and mp6

edit: isnt viewtiful 2 coming out in feb? and when is dmc3 coming out again i thought it was dec..

October: THUG 2, Paper Mario 2

November: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within, Baten Kaitos (if it's a good game)

December: Mario Tennis, Mario Party 6 (if they deliver after all of this hype they are getting, if not, then no).

Great games coming out this year for the Cube, a lot better titles then other systems, IMO.

I may not get them the EXACT month they come out (except for MP2 and Paper Mario 2).

Lots of games got delayed though, like, Starcraft Ghost, Star Fox, and Resident Evil 4. Which is good because it's less money to spend in 3 months. :lol:

[quote name='Deku Tree']October
Paper Mario 2

November
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Baten Kaitos
Mario Tennis
Viewtiful Joe[/quote]

Viewtiful Joe 2 has been delayed until 2005, same with Starcraft: Ghost, Resident Evil 4, and Star Fox.

Definitely Paper Mario 2, (I didn't know they were coming out with a LSSOUE game but I'll buy it when the price drops to less then 20), and yes for MP2.

I'm getting POP2 on PS2.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Deku Tree']October
Paper Mario 2

November
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Baten Kaitos
Mario Tennis
Viewtiful Joe[/quote]

Viewtiful Joe 2 has been delayed until 2005, same with Starcraft: Ghost, Resident Evil 4, and Star Fox.[/quote]

that's what i thought to.. (that vj2 is delayed) but then i got all confused with the postings of including vj2 with it being release nov and someone told me it was nov to.. so now is it nov or feb? or no one knows?

i will eventually get these (pending good reviews from gamerakings and CAGers):

Paper Mario 2
TMNT 2
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Prince of Persia 2
StarFox 2
Mario Party 6
Mario Tennis

maybes:

Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
LOTR: The Third Age
Midway Arcade Treasures
Baten Kaitos
NFSU2
Prince of Persia 2

I'm only getting Mario Tennis for $50, the rest I'll wait for price drops. I am getting like 30 Xbox games between now and December, so I'm going to be broke anyway.

Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2 and Baten Kaitos for me, though I may not get any of them unless I see a price drop. Tis a shame considering all should be great games, but with the amount of games I need to catch up on combined with the other systems stacked lineups this winter as well, it just doesn't make sense to buy these games at full price to sit on my shelf.

Eh, not too many Gamecube titles that I'm looking forward to this winter. I have Metroid Prime 2 preordered thanks to the gamerush deal, but I'll probably just sell that on ebay as soon as I get my hands on it. Baten Kaitos looks interesting, but I'll wait for reviews. I also have PoP 2 preordered, but I'm getting the xbox version.

The main reason I got GC was to get Resident Evil 4, and it's taking forever to come out. I thought it was supposed to come out this winter, but I don't see it on that list.

[quote name='ksuwild25']
The main reason I got GC was to get Resident Evil 4, and it's taking forever to come out. I thought it was supposed to come out this winter, but I don't see it on that list.[/quote]

Yeah, it got pushed back until January 11. :(

Paper Mario 2, Viewtiful Joe 2, Mario Tennis, Mario Party 6, maybe Alien Hominid(since I never buy non-exclusive GC games), and Metroid Prime 2... wow I just noticed that theres only 6 cube games im planning to buy from Oct. to Dec.

World Championship Poker is the only game i really want off that list the rest i will wait till price drops...

Donkey Konga has been shipped, Paper Mario 2, LOTR:TA, Baten Kaitos, Metroid Prime 2, Golden Eye, PoP2, StarFox 2, maybe Lemony Snicket and Star Craft: Ghost.

Man, that's a lot of money! Especially when you count the DS and games...

Does anyone know if you can get the $15 voucher feom EB when you buy Paper Mario 2 if you use a $10 voucher to get it?

October
Paper Mario 2
Pinball Hall of Fame
Puzzle Trouble

November
Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
The Urbz: Sims in the City
StarFox 2

December
Mario Party 6
Mario Tennis

They're not all definite. But I'll be looking into those.

[quote name='el bobo']I thought Mario tennis was coming out sometime in 2005.[/quote]

Nope, comes out in November.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']what is the point of this thread? :shock: Hey, what are you buying in Summer'06? How'bout Winter'09?

anyways any GC game with a good or decent review; score of 7.0 or above. Is of good value, fun to play, or has lots of bells-and-whistles. Geesh.

It's like a marketing survey. Okay, where's my free soap?[/quote]

What the point of your post.?!? I for one like this post so I can see what else I may have missed gamewise and the reasons behind why others are picking those up.

I have all three systems . . . Halo2, GTASA, Jak3, R&C3 are all headliners for me.

Only Metroid Prime 2 is a certainty on cube.

I did get Pikmin 2 and loved it.

[quote name='janglypangly']I'm not buying any of those until price drops come after x-mas :)[/quote]

Nintendo is NOTORIOUS for not dropping the prices on first party games. It took over two years for Zelda to drop, and we're still waiting for Mario Party 4 to drop (though EB does have it for $34.99, it's still high for a two year old game with one sequel released a year ago and another due to be released by the end of the year.). There's no way they'll drop the prices right after Christmas. You're in for a long wait.

bread's done
Back