What are you dressing up as on Halloween?

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
Me. I'm going as Fred Mothafucking Flintstone.
TW1017-Bronto-To-Go.jpg

Yabba dabba do bitches!

Since i'll be coming right off a night shift, i'll be in my Coconuts shirt and black pants. I call it the "Retail slave". Now gimme some candy or i'll blow up your mailbox!

[quote name='markholladay']Kinda off topic, but where is your signature and avatar moxio? I always enjoy looking at them. good style[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's a little off topic. You might want to take that to the off topic topic, aka the OTT.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's a little off topic. You might want to take that to the off topic topic, aka the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Z a dick.

[quote name='markholladay']Kinda off topic, but where is your signature and avatar moxio? I always enjoy looking at them. good style[/QUOTE]

I'm currently in the process of making a new signature and avatar. :)

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's a little off topic. You might want to take that to the off topic topic, aka the OTT.[/QUOTE]

This is more off topic... that Dangerdoom album is absolutely rediculous, heard it the other day, cant wait to get my hands on it this week

[quote name='brainstorm']This is more off topic... that Dangerdoom album is absolutely rediculous, heard it the other day, cant wait to get my hands on it this week[/QUOTE]
This is the kind of off topic I like to read. :D

Nice avi.

[quote name='Rig']I'm gonna be a blind guy. All I need is to find my cane and sunglasses.[/QUOTE]

That's actually a good idea. Definetly could prove to be a great ice breaker with the ladies at the bar if played correctly...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's actually a good idea. Definetly could prove to be a great ice breaker with the ladies at the bar if played correctly...[/QUOTE]

Which is its intended purpose... ;)

(And, I am actually legally blind, so I thought it'd be kinda funny too...)

i dont have a costume, but i have a general purpose skeleton suit (i mean, i can wear it on halloween, but really skeleton suits are for all occasions..) so i might wear that? i have a party to go to though, so i feel obligated to be something..

I would go as Indiana Jones again, which worked well last year, but my fedora meet with a tragic end while moving earlier this year and I'm probably too cheap to get another one, so that may be difficult.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If Crash lets me borrow one of his shirts I'll go as a fat kid that will never know the love of a woman.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I say the baddest-assed costume evar would be a Xenomorph from the Aliens movies. Not very feasable, though.

I will most likely be in my full Target employee outfit. Same with the day after, cept I'll be walking out with many bags of candy at half off. :)

i'm going to a zombie party [ it's actually a zombie gig/show/concert ]

last year's rocked, so hopefully this one will rock too.

going as a zombie of course, would like to go as a WW2 [ allied/american ] zombie, but getting the gear could get pricey.

[quote name='JimmieMac']If Crash lets me borrow one of his shirts I'll go as a fat kid that will never know the love of a woman.[/QUOTE]
woah! i was going to barrow karla's beard and jacket and go as that, i hope we dont end up at the same party...

:lol: im just kidding...im going to be goth.

k you[quote name='punqsux']woah! i was going to barrow karla's beard and jacket and go as that, i hope we dont end up at the same party...

:lol: im just kidding...im going to be goth.[/QUOTE]

Blow me :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']k you

Blow me :lol:[/QUOTE]
wow, within one 24 hour period we find the sexual orientation of both karla and jacket.

can anyone say cag love connection?

That reminds me I haven't checked dragonlordfrodo.com in a while.

[quote name='punqsux']wow, within one 24 hour period we find the sexual orientation of both karla and jacket.

can anyone say cag love connection?[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAH. No.

Reality's Fringe said:
I was Jesus last year. That offened a lot of people, so I might try it again.

u need to be bold if u got the jesus costume going on grab some fake blood and say your the passions how could anyone get upset at that? millions just loved the movie for a whole month or so especialy walmart happy middle america.

:cool:

[quote name='zewone']I assume he thinks you're black.

Also, Morbid: Stay out of my topics.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, how one would assume that over the interwebnet is beyond me, but if anyone is wondering; No, I'm not black. I'm the whitest guy ever. I'm talking, like, Powder at a bukkake shoot..

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

I'm not dressing up ... I haven't done that since I was 14.[/QUOTE]

Lots of times I don't want to because it is kind of a hassle, but the free drinks at various bars and parties keep me convinced I should. It's kind of like Trick or Treat-ing when you were a kid, but with alcohol instead of candy.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Lots of times I don't want to because it is kind of a hassle, but the free drinks at various bars and parties keep me convinced I should. It's kind of like Trick or Treat-ing when you were a kid, but with alcohol instead of candy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well I don't drink. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Holloween is the one day of the year I can actually take off my costume.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were accustomed to not wearing anything outside of the workplace?

And since I've not seen it used before: :shipfree:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, well I don't drink. :lol:

I thought you were accustomed to not wearing anything outside of the workplace?

And since I've not seen it used before: :shipfree:[/QUOTE]

:booty:

:error:Is cute, he doesnt get used enough.

Already attended an early halloween party and went as "Middle-aged HULK".

Painted myself green, wore some ripped up pants and shirt, stuck the beer belly out and even made a balding head with a green swim cap and some craft fur.

One year I was Jack the Ripper, dressed in a trench coat, beard, and weilding a large ax.

I'm too old to trick or treat, I think I will dress up as a terrorist.
IRA or Al Qaeda?

bread's done
Back