What are your favorite gaming news websites?

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm axing the Spong feed and am going to deliver the news directly to the General Gaming and Industry News forum.
Perhaps I will create a sepearte forum just for news if necessary.

News will be hand picked so I want to know what your favorite gaming news websites are.

I don't have a favorite, I just float around. I do like 1up, but what is important is that we get the news from a site that breaks the stories in a timely manner and not a day or two late.

I typically visit IGN and GameSpot daily for videogame news. GameSpy also has good videogame news delivery, but I get it from their daily newsletter instead of from their website.

Gamespot all the way, I tend to go to spong, but you can never be 100% sure on what they say, so I go there for a rumor mill of sorts.

usually gamespot or ign. sometimes i'll go to the magicbox, though, since then i don't have to waste precious energy clicking on various links to get my news.

[quote name='CheapyD']News will be hand picked[/quote]

So you are gonna visit every website we mention everyday and pick up the news you like, then manually post it here?

Why don't you just find another news feed or something?

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm axing the Spong feed and am going to deliver the news directly to the General Gaming and Industry News forum.
Perhaps I will create a sepearte forum just for news if necessary.

News will be hand picked so I want to know what your favorite gaming news websites are.[/quote] just so you know the spong links are still on the discuss this deal page, also i liked the spong link on the front page.

bread's done
Back