What are your thoughts on this man?

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
BUSH-thumbs-up-3-19-5-with--thumb-715405.jpg

I'd say he's an American Hero... not unlike G.I. Joe... or Jesse Jackson.

Also a fairly snappy dresser.

Thoughts?

I hate how he goes on tv right when I am going to watch a show. If he must make some speech do it at 6 when the news on is anyways. There is no reason he needs to be on every other channel in the first place.

Also his day of for government workers due to Fords death was dumb. I had not received mail since Saturday, Sunday was no mail, Monday no mail due to new years and then Tuesday no mail for this. Bad timing. I doubt the mail men sat around remembering the good times with President Ford.

Aside from those two things... meh, people get too riled up over him. He will be gone in 2 years anyways, how much damage could he possibly do in that little time....

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I think this should be in the vs. forum.[/QUOTE]

it's not a political thread

i'm just asking your opinion in general

what do you think of his hair?

[quote name='musha666']I hate how he goes on tv right when I am going to watch a show. If he must make some speech do it at 6 when the news on is anyways. There is no reason he needs to be on every other channel in the first place.

Also his day of for government workers due to Fords death was dumb. I had not received mail since Saturday, Sunday was no mail, Monday no mail due to new years and then Tuesday no mail for this. Bad timing. I doubt the mail men sat around remembering the good times with President Ford.

Aside from those two things... meh, people get too riled up over him. He will be gone in 2 years anyways, how much damage could he possibly do in that little time....[/QUOTE]

i can agree with that

[quote name='musha666']how much damage could he possibly do in that little time....[/QUOTE]
Judging from the past 6 years....

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I think this should be in the vs. forum.[/QUOTE]Seconded. All my opinions of him are primarily politically related. And I think he looks like a monkey.

Thats easily the most photogenic picture of President Bush I have seen yet. Usually he looks like a dumb-ass in every photo.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Seconded. All my opinions of him are primarily politically related. And I think he looks like a monkey.[/QUOTE]

thinking he looks like a monkey is a non-political opinion

does everything 'Bush' have to be a fight?

let's all find something we can agree on...

Well he comes on at nine on the East coast and six on the West coast so everybody can see or hear the speech. But I do agree, why does every channel need to show the same thing. It's not like he's going to say something different on each channel. I don't care one way or another about him. He should get a black suit and dark sunglasses and join the MIB.

IMFHO, that man is a fucking dumbass who has NO right being our nation's leader. He has a very poor view on war, and on running a country in general. Having this man as our president is a disgrace.

[quote name='Xevious']Thats easily the most photogenic picture of President Bush I have seen yet. Usually he looks like a dumb-ass in every photo.[/QUOTE]

bush_dumb-763769.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If Jesse Jackson is an American Hero, then America is truly and irreversibly fucked. :lol:[/QUOTE]

as long as you don't talk crap about GI Joe, we can be friends

;)

[quote name='ph33r m3']He's a pimp, mostly because he just doesn't give a fuck about anything.[/quote]

So you are saying President Bush is like the 50 Cent of the political world?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']So you are saying President Bush is like the 50 Cent of the political world?[/QUOTE]
No one's that shitty...

[quote name='musha666']I hate how he goes on tv right when I am going to watch a show. If he must make some speech do it at 6 when the news on is anyways. There is no reason he needs to be on every other channel in the first place.

Aside from those two things... meh, people get too riled up over him. He will be gone in 2 years anyways, how much damage could he possibly do in that little time....[/quote]

wow. you dont come off as too smart here, bud.

if the president was on tv at 6pm est then he would be on at 3pm pst. being on at either time would mean that a vast majority of the country would not be able to watch.

It is rare that the president even has a speech on tv, and whatever he says on it, is more important than anyone watching a dumb tv show. I think his decision to send 22,000 troups over (which i disagree with) is a lot more important than watching everyone hates chris or whatever is usually on.

On to president ford's death. it wasnt bush's decision to give all government workers off for his death. this is something that has been done LONG before bush.

"how much damage could he possible do in that time?" IN 2 YEARS?? 2 years isnt one day. its 730 of them. bush isnt the manager at a local mcdonalds making the work schedule. he is the president of the united states of america. for instance: in one month he is shipping out 22,000 more troups. if 1%of those soliders get killed, that is 220 people. 220 dead soliders. you ask how much damage could he do in two years. wow.

Sure, he's walked right into a punch in Iraq, which is, in the purest sense of the term, absolutely unwinnable. He's also played the role of a modern day Nero, fiddling while our Rome burns with educational, economic, and social fires.

And while I care a lot, I'm just one guy. And at the moment, I'm just as concerned with the fate of West Ham United after the sacking of Pardew and Curbishley's slow start out of the gates (6-0 loss to Reading? WTF?), although the 3-0 victory against the Brighton 'Gulls in the FA Cup tournament was encouraging -- need to see more of Luis Boa Morte and Carlos Tevez... God help us, they may be our only hope now.

[quote name='musha666']Aside from those two things... meh, people get too riled up over him. He will be gone in 2 years anyways, how much damage could he possibly do in that little time....[/QUOTE]

There are rumors about invading Iran...

Why did I know it was going to be Bush before clicking? Probably because you didn't directly name who it was in the topic title, and the list of less popular figures than good ol' Dubya has probably been narrowed down to double digits by now.

[quote name='ananag112']There are rumors about invading Iran...[/QUOTE]

No way in hell we're invading Iran... the administration is stupid, but not crazy. Iran's got a posse.. they've got a sweet oil deal with China, who happens to be a pretty tough kid on the block. And China and Russia are making kissy faces at each other.

We'll never get anything through the UN Security Council while those two are behind Iran, and we sure as hell won't go unilateral while we're stretched so thin.

Besides, Iran has a huge chunk of the world's oil supply within striking distance. We slap them in a friendly game of ghetto tag, and they launch some shit that puts the price of oil at over $300 a barrel.

To paraphrase Morrissey, we're hemmed in like a boar between archers.

[quote name='ananag112']There are rumors about invading Iran...[/quote]

There was also talk of a military conflict with North Korea at one point. Also, there are rumblings of Israel launching a nuclear strike against Iran, although I doubt the Kadima party are the ones pushing for it; but I digress. Let's leave the rumors to the pros at Us magazine.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']There's a reason we have a political forum. Use it.[/QUOTE]

this isn't a political thread

you have eyes and a brain..... use them

what do i think of president bush?

stupid%20Bush.jpg

He promotes reading!

finger.JPG

sure, he can get angry and rash but...

bush_stupid_face.jpg

look at that face! can anyone stay mad at that??

11029934_474a0c4eff_m.jpg

rock on Pres. Bush... rock on!
in all truth and actuality, i sincerly think bush is technically retarded. and 2008 can't come soon enough

Heck, the man tries. YOU go try to run the biggest country in the world (politicaly [lol, regal sin]) and then be judged on the way you look, walk, eat, smell, act, and talk. I'd say he's doing a hella job. Damnit. This is America!!!!!1
american%20flag%20picture.jpg

[quote name='Dead of Knight']The following people are silently weeping in their graves as they continue to watch this man's presidency
2004_08_rickjames.jpg
[/quote]

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
:applause: :applause:
:applause: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :applause:
:applause: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :applause:
:applause: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :applause:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

EDIT: Didn't see that coming ^^^^^

[quote name='Cormier6083']
EDIT: Didn't see that coming ^^^^^[/QUOTE]
That was the point, my friend. I wanted to make my point but still add some lightheartedness to it. Glad someone liked it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']That was the point, my friend. I wanted to make my point but still add some lightheartedness to it. Glad someone liked it.[/quote]

No my Smilie mishap.... but that one too

I'm a Republican and trust me, he is no hero. The man at the hardware store that helped me fix my toilet on the other hand......

Bah! As a Government worker I demand MORE days off! If the president has a cold, I want off! If he is feeling down because the press have been "Meanie dumbheads" I want off! I only get 11 holidays a year (and usually out 2.5 hours early on days before holidays) plus 4 weeks vacation and another 13 sick days. It is not enough!

Seriously though, they called a day of mourning for both Reagan and Nixon so it should not have been a surprise.

Aside from those two things... meh, people get too riled up over him. He will be gone in 2 years anyways, how much damage could he possibly do in that little time....[/QUOTE]

If he ever interupts an episode of 24 with another god damn speach, I swear to god I will get Bauer on his ass before he knows what hit him. Think I'm joking? I have his cell number.

[quote name='Xevious']Usually he looks like a dumb-ass in every photo.[/QUOTE]
The camera doesn't lie.

Bush was born with every advantage and has managed to fail his way to the top. His dad's rich friends have always been there to try to bail him out whether it was the National Guard, oil rigs, baseball team or the Iraq Study Group. At this point he will be lucky to not be considered the worst US President instead of just one of them.

[quote name='MrBadExample']The camera doesn't lie.

Bush was born with every advantage and has managed to fail his way to the top. His dad's rich friends have always been there to try to bail him out whether it was the National Guard, oil rigs, baseball team or the Iraq Study Group. At this point he will be lucky to not be considered the worst US President instead of just one of them.[/quote]

Lets just hope he doesn't fail his way into creating a position like Emperor of the World to fail at.

I dislike him, and don't feel the need to explain myself. He's done some things right. in general though one of the worst presidents we have ever had.

bread's done
Back