what can i do with my old inkjet catridges

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
over the past year i have collected about 7 inkject cartridges, if it is need to know, they are for the epson cx6400, and i want to know what i can do with them?

i thought i heard somewhere that some place gave 3 bucks each, but if i can't i hope there is something else i can do with them? anybody know any place

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']over the past year i have collected about 7 inkject cartridges, if it is need to know, they are for the epson cx6400, and i want to know what i can do with them?

i thought i heard somewhere that some place gave 3 bucks each, but if i can't i hope there is something else i can do with them? anybody know any place[/QUOTE]

staples give you $3 coupon to use on anything, bring to them.. quite easy...
if not give them to me.. and i'll bring to them myself hehe j/k :)

Most big box retailers take them and "recycle" them. I think they just refill them and sell them as refurb and refilled. you know the ones that are in plastic bags and are 4 bucks cheaper. Someone might buy them on ebay.

[quote name='racthamp']staples give you $3 coupon to use on anything, bring to them.. quite easy...
if not give them to me.. and i'll bring to them myself hehe j/k :)[/QUOTE]

for each, so i would get 21 dollars if i have 7? does this deal expire, or is it ongoing

If you are feeling altruistic, you could donate them to a local school. They usually recycle them (at a better rate than the general public is eligble for) or get them refilled to use on site. Not very CAGgy, but every little bit helps.

OC

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']for each, so i would get 21 dollars if i have 7? does this deal expire, or is it ongoing[/QUOTE]

not sure when it's expire... but just bring it in when you have time.. they'll give you 7 x $3 coupon, pretty handy to get some small items stuff.

Yes, you would get 7 $3 coupons, but you CANNOT combine them....one per item I believe.

Ebay is a decent route too...people but empty ones to refill. I think OfficeMax or Depot gives a free pack of paper....not sure, they used too.

[quote name='phatbunbao']you could hotglue a pair of wobble eyes on each one and have yourself 7 new wacky friends.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why that made me laugh.

bread's done
Back