What can I do with these Video Game Standees?

heyo007

CAGiversary!
I have a few standees (the cardboard displays you can find at places like Gamestop) and really have no room for them anymore. Some of these include:
WoW Lich King
Dead Space
Halo Wars

I'll fill in the list as I find the others.
My question (and kindly ignore/delete this post if this is not the place for it) is if anyone is actually interested in these. Thanks and great week!

Yeah, I'd actually be interested in Buying or Trading for some of these, let me know about how much you expect for them.
Where did you get them though? Just curious.

Do wanna see the Dead Space one..

I have a sealed Lich King one (someone please take this off my hands). I would also like to see the Dead Space one. I have several I would like to get rid of, but I think they are too big to ship (like Twilight Princess). I will never get rid of my Fallout and Bioshock standees though! :)

I have a bunch of standees, I keep them in the entertainment room as decoration. I'd love to see the Dead Space one.

007, will you be auctioning these? I'm curious why this is in the Game Auction forum. Until I know what you're doing with these (selling, auctioning or giving away), I don't know where this thread belongs. So for the moment, I'll assume you are auctioning them and I'll leave the thread right here.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.
I'll get the Dead space one set up again and post some snapshots of all the ones I mentioned.
I also have the Fallout 3 one which is actually pretty sweet.
Guinaevere, I think I may end up auctioning them or selling them somehow. We'll see how that goes.
As to how much, I don't really know. Honestly, I'm not looking to rake anyone over the coals for these (I've been offered up to $250 for the Gears of War 2 standee) so, feel free to make an offer after I post the pics.
The Halo wars standee is still sealed in the box and I'm not sure if I want to open it as it's infinitely easier to ship the flat box.
I'll keep you guys posted.
Again, have a great week!

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Yeah, I'd actually be interested in Buying or Trading for some of these, let me know about how much you expect for them.
Where did you get them though? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

One of my buddies is actually a Store Manager. On occasion, he hands me some of these. Again, it's not often as the stores have to shred them (so he tells me anyway) but at least I was able to get a few of the ones that I wanted.

[quote name='heyo007'] I also have the Fallout 3 one which is actually pretty sweet. [/QUOTE]That one is amazing, I'm so jealous. I asked the BBGR up the street about theirs, and I was so close to getting it, but the crabby old lady manager came out from back and yelled at the kid, "I dont want her having that!!" I have no clue what I've ever done to earn that sort of response, I've traded in games and movies and in return, purchased with BlockBuster credit quite a few of their used games.

Next time I went in, the standee was gone, and the nice kid who tried to give it to me said the manager took it to the dumpster that night and decimated it so, "she doesn't come and steal it from us." I was just like, "what?!?!" aaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Guinaevere, I think I may end up auctioning them or selling them somehow. We'll see how that goes.
Sounds good enough.

(I've been offered up to $250 for the Gears of War 2 standee)
Jeepers. I wasn't crazy about the whole standee, so i only kept the part of Marcus and put it on the wall.

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab25/heyo007/IMG_5225.jpg

Here's the Dead Space Standee. I'll post the others asap.

I would take any that your given away

BUT

shipping would be a major killer... I think its going to be over 20 to ship each of them..

and my roommate would throw a fit LOL maybe i should buy them all

bread's done
Back