What car do you drive or are you driven in?

SteveMcQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
A recent post got me curious. I realized some of you are unable to drive so what car are you most picked up/dropped off in? Wanted to see the chariots other CAGs have in their stables.

Daily driver: 2004 Acura TSX
Snow and messy roads: 2001 Subaru Impreza WRX
Normal junk hauler: 1994 Toyota Camry

A cardboard box (2 stories) mounted on a set of skateboards. It's a V6!!!

In my other life, I drive (or at least I do when I'm not at college) a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I drive a 1986 Audi GT Coupe.

MinGTliten1.JPG

Not my car buy VERY similar.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Whoooo I officially drive the oldest car so far.[/quote]

You may drive the oldest car, but I OWN the oldest :wink:

Woah...a DeLorean.

I'm liking those new Mustangs. Never have been a fan of the last few nor am I an American car guy (puts on flame suit), but that one looks nice. And cheap too. I never realized they only cost that much.

Me in a Mustang. Perfect. *HINT*HINT*CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ME :wink:

[quote name='the_deej']well... I can't technically drive yet being 14 and all, but I do own a 1968 Mustang :wink:[/quote]

Yeah, fuck you. LOL IKIK.

creepy old tan tinted out van with bubble windows with curtains, a faded dragon painted on the side, a box full of candy in the back, and zepplin blairing. im cruisin around u neighborhooooddd

[quote name='the_deej'][quote name='crazytalkx']Whoooo I officially drive the oldest car so far.[/quote]

You may drive the oldest car, but I OWN the oldest :wink:[/quote]

You bastard! :twisted:

[quote name='cag1000']creepy old tan tinted out van with bubble windows with curtains, a faded dragon painted on the side, a box full of candy in the back, and zepplin blairing. im cruisin around u neighborhooooddd[/quote]

Into child molestation, are you? :lol: j/k

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='cag1000']creepy old tan tinted out van with bubble windows with curtains, a faded dragon painted on the side, a box full of candy in the back, and zepplin blairing. im cruisin around u neighborhooooddd[/quote]

Into child molestation, are you? :lol: j/k[/quote]

just grab whoevers in range :wink:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='cag1000']creepy old tan tinted out van with bubble windows with curtains, a faded dragon painted on the side, a box full of candy in the back, and zepplin blairing. im cruisin around u neighborhooooddd[/quote]

Are you suggesting that Zeppelin fans are into that? Because if so, you just may be right. :twisted:

/dcfox

[quote name='Death2Sanity']'89 grey Jeep Cherokee.

God I want a Wrangler so bad though...soft top...[/quote]

my cousin drove his in Falls Lake like 8 years ago :lol:

I drive a 96 Lumina that is really fucked up.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Death2Sanity']'89 grey Jeep Cherokee.

God I want a Wrangler so bad though...soft top...[/quote]

my cousin drove his in Falls Lake like 8 years ago :lol:

I drive a 96 Lumina that is really shaq-fued up.[/quote]

*lol* Ah well. Poor Jeep...

Yeah, mine's the beat-up one with the Alkaline Trio sticker out in front of TRU all the time. It's held up pretty damn well...I'm really happy with it.

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='cag1000']creepy old tan tinted out van with bubble windows with curtains, a faded dragon painted on the side, a box full of candy in the back, and zepplin blairing. im cruisin around u neighborhooooddd[/quote]

just grab whoevers in range :wink:[/quote]

damn straight.

Are you sure you drove a 315? I didn't know BMW made a 315. You sure you didn't mean 316, 318, or 325?

1994 BMW 325is.

New.JPG

bread's done
Back