What car do you drive?

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I had to buy a car a few days ago because my old one broke down. I found a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am for $6000 that met my budget. It's not super fancy, but I love it. What kind of car do you other CAGs drive?

SSPX0045.jpg

[quote name='Average Gamer']2009 Chevy Malibu w/ 69,000 miles
2000 Toyota Solara w/ 62,000 miles[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive the Malibu dies first.

2000 Toyota Camry with 90k miles. It looks like I got into an accident on the side but I actually turned sharp into the side of a brick column.

[quote name='Average Gamer']2009 Chevy Malibu w/ 69,000 miles
2000 Toyota Solara w/ 62,000 miles[/QUOTE]

Shit... How have you managed to get 70,000 miles on a 2 year old car? My last car was 21 years old and still only had 130,000 on it.

[quote name='cyborg2040']94 Mercedes Benz 2001036 miles lol. Still looks and drives like a brand new car though.[/QUOTE]

I hope you mean 200,103.6 and not 2 million.

08 Ultrasonic blue Lexus ISF - planning to keep it another year and a half or so until my son is out of the rear facing child seats, then its on to a GTR.

Current:

2007 Honda Element SC ~ 46k miles

Replaced:

2008 Lexus IS250 ~ 25k miles

I needed the money.. and I'm 6'1.

[quote name='mis0']I needed the money.. and I'm 6'1.[/QUOTE]

Wow, rich AND tall. Do you play basketball? I met a guy who was 6-foot once, and I was all like, "HOW'S THE WEATHER UP THERE?"

That didn't happen to me actually, I've never met anyone that tall, but I know somebody who did and they told me that story. It was funny at the time.

[quote name='Organization_XIII']Shit... How have you managed to get 70,000 miles on a 2 year old car? My last car was 21 years old and still only had 130,000 on it.[/QUOTE]

The Malibu is a company car. I drive 70 to 120 miles on average per day.
Plus its free gas on personal miles. So I try to make the most of it. ;)

I've been dieing on buying a new car, but trying to invest in my business and just bought a house puts a damper on personal gratification.

Wouldn't mind a used M6, or a new M3, something in the AMG world. A car with some hand built meaning. Unique in its own way.

[quote name='Layd Dly']2010 Audi A4

main.php
[/QUOTE]

:drool: I want to get an A4 when i'm done with school. everyone always tell me to stay away from audi becuase of high matinence costs, but I don't care I just like them for some reason.

[quote name='wwe101']:drool: I want to get an A4 when i'm done with school. everyone always tell me to stay away from audi becuase of high matinence costs, but I don't care I just like them for some reason.[/QUOTE]

They used to be way worse. It used to be high maintenance costs and low reliability, but that was back in the 90s. They have since improved their reliability making maintenance a bit more bearable, but I think theres some lingering ill will from their past.

As for myself, Im holding out on owning a car again until I have a garage. In the meantime Ive got a beater 250 Ninja that I love for around town.

[quote name='doodmandood']2003 Grand Prix

Love the thing so much.[/QUOTE]

Finally, another Pontiac driver. I was dying to buy a beautiful blue G6, but had to get a Grand Am instead.

I drive an 01' Stratus. Cost me $2000 and it has 110000 miles on it. Just looking to get it to last until 2013 when I plan on getting an AWD 07' Charger. But thats the future.

[quote name='dodgeme']I drive an 01' Stratus. Cost me $2000 and it has 110000 miles on it. Just looking to get it to last until 2013 when I plan on getting an AWD 07' Charger. But thats the future.[/QUOTE]

You like Dodge's? I wouldn't have guessed :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister']You like Dodge's? I wouldn't have guessed :lol:[/QUOTE]

Man how'd you guess that. I don't know what gave it away.

My work car:
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix SE
179,000 Miles

My other car:
2011 Honda Civic EX
6,000 Miles

Want to sell the Pontiac, but I doubt that it has any value left.

Razor Scooter, I rejected a 1987 Ford ThunderBird and a 1997 Mazda Millenia from my dad before.

1991 Audi 100 (pic coming soon). It's old as hell and in somewhat horrible condition, but it still drives. It has a lot of things wrong with it... too much to actually look into having repaired. The repairs would likely cost more than the car is worth. It stalls frequently... but always starts right up (unless it rains).

The wife has a 2008 Mazda 3. I love her car. My brother has a 6... and after driving both cars, I've almost developed a loyalty to Mazda.

[quote name='binici']She's a beauty! I still need to tint the windows. Her names, Gabotron!

WRX_resting.jpg

WRX_night_time.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Is that stock? Looks darn good!
Assuming thats not the STI since there's no big wing on the back?

Last edited by a moderator:
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4. 81k miles and still kicking. I've been wanting to get something with better gas mileage for like 3 years but any money I save on gas will just go towards a car payment (something I haven't had since 2006!)

...that and I don't know where the title went. That's bad to lose right?

bread's done
Back