What "collect to get" gear are you getting? (Xbox 360/Dew 10 min contest)

cyberlian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I know that this topic has been hammered to death, but I'm not sure what gear to get. What are you all using your "collect to get" points on?

Beanie Cap 30 pts $.80 s/h
dvd/cd case 15 pts $2 s/h (seems like a lot of points/wonder how many it holds)
hoodie 150 pts $5.60 s/h
keychain 20 pts $.75 s/h
t-shirt 60 pts $1.85 s/h
sling bag 100 pts $4.25 s/h

You could get them all for 485 pts, but even if you have the points, are they all even worth getting?

(Just to clarify before it is asked, each code counts as 1 sweepstakes entry AND 1 "collect to get" point)

I ordered a beanie hat and a sling bag on the second day of the online promotion, neither have shipped and i havent been billed for either yet. Also getting free tshirts and hats in my party in a box prize pack. I'll let you know if they are cool once they arrive, don't do anything untill I tell you to! I will be back.........FOR YOU!!!

[quote name='$hady']I ordered a beanie hat and a sling bag on the second day of the online promotion, neither have shipped and i havent been billed for either yet. Also getting free tshirts and hats in my party in a box prize pack. I'll let you know if they are cool once they arrive, don't do anything untill I tell you to! I will be back.........FOR YOU!!![/QUOTE]

have you been able to check your status? i ordered on the 29th and nothing shows up...

[quote name='tearofangst']have you been able to check your status? i ordered on the 29th and nothing shows up...[/QUOTE]

Yea it shows my order numbers and when i placed the order and all the good stuff at the very bottom of my account history screen. It showed up right after I placed my orders. Was your shipping amounts different from the shipping they had listed on the site when you went to place the order? Mine showed like a dollar something each instead of $.80 and $4.25........

None of the shipping charges were close to what they're reflected on the site -- the hoodie only had a shipping charge of $2 or less when I ordered one.

[quote name='$hady']Yea it shows my order numbers and when i placed the order and all the good stuff at the very bottom of my account history screen. It showed up right after I placed my orders. Was your shipping amounts different from the shipping they had listed on the site when you went to place the order? Mine showed like a dollar something each instead of $.80 and $4.25........[/QUOTE]

no i know that it shows confirmation number, but under that it has a track your order thing, is that working for you? and yeah the shipping was less for me

They cut the online promotion before I could get enough codes to really get anything. I only have 10 so not even enough for the beanie. If somebody got several hundred of them and has already entered them and everything but doesn't plan on ordering anything, would it be cool if I paid you their price for it and you just ship it my way from them?

[quote name='tearofangst']no i know that it shows confirmation number, but under that it has a track your order thing, is that working for you? and yeah the shipping was less for me[/QUOTE]

the track your order thing hasnt been working for me either, and i placed my order on sept. 4th. I called their number to ask why my order wasnt appearing on the page and the guy had no idea what i was talking about

I got the "drippy plumming" package....had to drink a 12 pack a day for 5 years to get it. It's all worth it though.

[quote name='Captain Flaps']I will sell my beanie if anyone wants it. I havent gotten it yet, but it should be here soon.[/QUOTE]

how do u know ull get it soon? has the track your order thing been working for u?

Nothings shipped for me, i'm expecting my free 360, the party in a box and my 2 beanies and bag all to come in one big box on the 19th! lol

Don't forget to use your collect to get points, you can still enter codes for gear up until 11/15. So far I've ordered a hoodie, dvd case, and a bag. I can't decide if I want another dvd case (I have 125 left) or a beanie, key chain, and shirt.

Do you all think that the party in a box t-shirts will be the same as the collect to get shirts?

All of it plus an extra hoody for my wife. Might also ask some family friends if they want some items because I have over 900 codes between my wife and I.

For those who haven't checked your order's status, check it. Mine says that my beanie was shipped on November 9. Hopefully it will be here any day now.

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']For those who haven't checked your order's status, check it. Mine says that my beanie was shipped on November 9. Hopefully it will be here any day now.[/QUOTE]

yep, mines shipped at nov. 9 and i was charged on my credit card.

bread's done
Back