What color is your DS?

Selected Red/Black in the poll but I also have a solid black one as well. My wife has a pink one (not the nintendog one) and my son has the Gold one with the Zelda bundle.

I've got a Polar White DS Lite and I'm very happy with it. I used to want black but someone sent me a $5 off coupon for a DS Lite (back when they only had white ones) and I couldn't resist. Now the white has grown on me and I like it even better than black.

[quote name='Krymner']:nottalking:Mine is blue. It is phat. And it is not listed under your choices.[/quote]

Mine too! This son of a bitch racist DSlite Nazi treats us like we don't exist! Well I got news for you buddy. The electric blue DS trumps all of your skinny ass DS's any day of the week!

Teal Original DS (Best Friend Bundle)
Pearl Pink Original DS (Best Friend Bundle)(Sealed)
Titanium Original DS
Polar White DS Lite
Crimson/Matte Black DS Lite (Brain Age 2 Bundle)
Coral Pink DS Lite
Seattle Mariners White DS Lite (Sealed)
Metallic Rose DS Lite (Best Friends Bundle) (Sealed)
Gold DS Lite (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Bundle) (Sealed)

[quote name='petersen98374']Teal Original DS (Best Friend Bundle)
Pearl Pink Original DS (Best Friend Bundle)(Sealed)
Titanium Original DS
Polar White DS Lite
Crimson/Matte Black DS Lite (Brain Age 2 Bundle)
Coral Pink DS Lite
Seattle Mariners White DS Lite (Sealed)
Metallic Rose DS Lite (Best Friends Bundle) (Sealed)
Gold DS Lite (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Bundle) (Sealed)[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's all kinds of waste.

i got the red and black sexy bitch one and thats all i need. i cant get how people get sucked into buying diff color ds's i only bought the brain age one cause it came with a game and was cheap. if nintendo had any sense for 10 to 30 bucks over the standard price they should let people pick the color or color scheme they want on a ds have it made and shipped. handheld customization thats the future. damn system is awesome though especially when you open it up with an r4ds or similar device.

[quote name='Magehart']Mine too! This son of a bitch racist DSlite Nazi treats us like we don't exist! Well I got news for you buddy. The electric blue DS trumps all of your skinny ass DS's any day of the week![/quote]

actually, I do as well! Electric blue, not that ugly pale blue. Although, I'm getting a DS lite soon, and was wondering what colour to get. Not that it is that important

I didnt include it because
1) most people have a DS lite
2) If I put electric blue up there, I'd have to put up grey, pale blue, pink etc, and 10 is the maximum poll options. sorry about that.

I wanted a white one but this was back in the ds lite shortage of xmas 06 and the month following it so i snatched up a black one as it was the last one left at targhetto so that I would have something to play on my business trip. I think in the end I still would have rather of had a white one but oh well.

Blue DS Phat autographed by Miyamoto
White DS Lite on first day which i preordered
Black DS Lite which I grabbed it from a community site for free

White, although if I had waited long enough for them to come out, I definitely would have gotten black.

Okay. I have a question for all of you with an excess amount of DS's. Why do you have so many? Ignore my question if you listed them because your wife, girlfriend, kids or another form of life is using them.

[quote name='Magehart']Okay. I have a question for all of you with an excess amount of DS's. Why do you have so many? Ignore my question if you listed them because your wife, girlfriend, kids or another form of life is using them.[/quote]bought the crimson for my bro and i needed to upgrade to lite (finally) though i keep the Tank around for company

I've got the Navy Blue DS Lite, but you didn't list it!

ds_lite_navy_blue.jpg

[quote name='Magehart']Okay. I have a question for all of you with an excess amount of DS's. Why do you have so many? Ignore my question if you listed them because your wife, girlfriend, kids or another form of life is using them.[/quote]hm how many dses in your household would be a good poll question methinks

I have 4:
1. Mario Kart Bundle (red)
2. Electric Blue
3. Navy Blue DS Lite (import)
4. Jet Black DS Lite

[quote name='Magehart']Okay. I have a question for all of you with an excess amount of DS's. Why do you have so many? Ignore my question if you listed them because your wife, girlfriend, kids or another form of life is using them.[/QUOTE]

At family functions (Birthdays & Holidays usually) a lot of people play together. Some of them have their own DS's, but if they don't, I have extra.

Some I have left unopened, but I will probably open a few of them soon.
They are a fun family gaming system. (like the Wii, which we played this past 2 Holidays)

another one here with navy! :D
i love mine but seems to be an under-appreciated color of the game system.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I've got the Navy Blue DS Lite, but you didn't list it!

ds_lite_navy_blue.jpg
[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back