What color is your Gamecube?

To quote Airplane properly, "No thank you, I take it black [pause] like my men". Little kids say the dardest things.

Spice. I bought it off some guythat got it at japanvideogames.com. Spice was only released in Japan... It has a switch that allows you to play imports and us games.

[quote name='karmapolice620']All it has is the foxhound fox on the top...[/quote]

It's also gunmetal gray in color.

Luckily, I got all three US colors - - black in the living room, plat in my son's room, and indigo in the master bedroom.

i have jet black.

when the GC came out, like a month after that, i was in gamestop. well they had an orange controller. i was like.. wha?! then i noticed it came in the original box (all in japanese) that was pretty cool.

Black, I didn't buy it and I really don't care, although if I had I probably would've got the indigo one simply because the black one is too much like all the other systems.

Hey you need to put the orange on here. i got it imported from japan. It is the best one by far, except there isnt an orange screen, so i had to buy a black one but it looks good with the black battery

Indigo and Platinum with matching colored Game Boy Players for each. Both are modded w/ region switch (to play JPN and US games) and with different colored LED's for each region. My Indigo one has a green LED for US mode and the original orange LED for Japan mode; the Platinum one is blue for US and red for Japan.

My GC is now white. Did a paint job a couple weeks back. Looks very nice.

All I need to get is a ceramic white PS2 to match.

Black.

I got the last black GCN in the store the night before the launch and I was certain I was getting a purple one too. The kid before me had his mother with him and when the employees asked what color he wanted his mother said purple. You could see the pain on the kid's face since he wanted the black 'cube.

Driving back I saw the lines of people waiting overnight outside Fred Meyer and laughed considering that no-more than a mile away a store was already selling them and had about five or six left over. Good times.

^^your dad needs to get over that...yellow is actually the most common gay persons color...that purple thing is bull...one of my favorite colors is pink and Im a guy...nothing wrong with it

Primary GC is Platinum w/$20 DVD player attachment. Cheaper than the Q. :lol:

Backup GC is Jet Black.

Miranda's got a sweet setup though. :shock: See page 4.

Jet Black.. but thats cause it the only one left that came with the zelda bonus disc last year....

Whats with all the indigio bashing... I coulda gotten a black at launch... but i figure... eh... variety is the spice of life. So i have a purple GCN, a clear green xbox, a black ps2 and an old school NES GBASP

1) Spice (Orange) all pimped out: Broadband Adapter, 4X Wavebirds, Gameboy Player and 2X White 1019 Cards

2) Platinum

indigo and black. ( One for the upstairs TV and one for the downstairs TV ) cause I'm as CALG
Cheap Ass Lazy Gamer

bread's done
Back