What Completions/Achievements are you most proud of?

gr8asianman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
188 (100%)
When I purchased my first 360, for Gears of War as one of my buddies recommended it, I knew nothing of achievements. However, over the past couple years I've gotten pretty interested in achievements and completing games. So, my question is what completions/achievements are you most proud of?

3011638838_38f33b380f.jpg
Bioshock 1100/1100 - I'm normally not a big fan of the FPS genre but Bioshock is an exception. I think it was the combination of the story, atmosphere, and combat that got me hooked.

3011638846_04bed979ee.jpg
Dynasty Warrior Gundam 1000/1000 - I enjoy the Dynasty Warriors Franchise & I'm a big Gundam fan. I'm proud of this one because I survived 65+ hours of repetition all for the sake of getting achievements.

3011638840_5805779277.jpg
Brass Balls - Bioshock - Getting this one wasn't too difficult (lots of saving/loading), but when I beat the game and it didn't unlock I was pretty flustered until I read that deleting the Ryan Industries DLC, re-downloading, then defeating Fontane again should unlock it. Phew. I'm proud since I normally don't enjoy playing through a FPS once I beat it.

1000/1000 in Dynasty Warriors Gundam... it was great for a while, but painful on the last few random characters that appeared in Original Mode.

990/1000 in NFS:Carbon is probably what I am most proud of because there aren't that many people who have done it and only a handful that have done it legitimately.

Also getting A ranks on all the levels in Kameo.

I have 1000 on COD4 and 1100 on Bioshock. One day I'll finish up the last 2 cheesements I need for Assassin's Creed.

I'm also a 55 gold cross on COD4 and I'm on my last SMG headshot challenge to get my Gold Mini Uzi.

Can't say I really have any I can be too proud of, but once I finally complete them:

1250/1250 in The Godfather
1000/1000 in Call of Duty 2

It's only a matter of time :cool:

[quote name='gr8asianman']
3011638840_5805779277.jpg
Brass Balls - Bioshock - Getting this one wasn't too difficult (lots of saving/loading), but when I beat the game and it didn't unlock I was pretty flustered until I read that deleting the Ryan Industries DLC, re-downloading, then defeating Fontane again should unlock it. Phew. I'm proud since I normally don't enjoy playing through a FPS once I beat it.[/quote]

REALLY!?!? fuck! Thank you! I was supposed to get that one too, but it didn't unlock, I was so pissed! Finally I can unlock it!

Finishing all of Oblivion/Shivering Isles and getting all the achievements possible, joining all the guilds, etc. (There is one achievement you sacrifice based on a choice you make in Shivering Isles, but I suppose if I'd saved it at a better time I could've gotten all achievements.) It took me months to do, but it didn't seem like work at all. It is a great game, and I look forward to diving into Fallout 3 soon (as soon as I kill some more stuff and get all 50 gargoyles in Fable 2. heh.) Still, after all that work, I think there are a couple of side quests I may have forgotten in Shivering Isles... One day I'll go back and check. :) (Since my character is the height of awesomeness...)

That's pretty much it. :) Every other game I've played, I've not been concerned with achievments and rarely check them anymore. I don't even notice when I get trophies on PS3. I looked at my avatar the other day and saw that I had gotten a few. *shrug* Ah well. I guess I'm getting old. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beating Stranglehold on Hard Boiled mode. :bomb:

(The Achievement glitched, and I had to beat the end boss(es) twice. :bomb:)

One of the hardest games I've ever played.

CoD2 veteran missions, CoD4 veteran missions.

A few orange box achievements, like defending that town and not having a single building destroyed.

Condemned 2, I have every one except beating it on the hardest mode. I could have done it, but I already beat the game 2 times and did all the multiplayer ones. Some of these online achievements are impossible now, even with boosting. SKX in particular, it could be boosted but it would take months.

If you think Gundam is bad, try Warriors Orochi 2.

You have to beat every difficulty of dream mode and the normal scenarios. yes, every difficulty. Beating Chaos will not give you a stacking achievement.

Also you have to get a insane amount of levels from all your characters ( not so hard) but also your abilities to exceed over 2000+ for all your characters.

That's easily 100+ hours if not more there.

I only have 1000/1000 on 3 games, but of those 3 I am most proud of Dead Space. The other 2 games are Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman, so this was a pretty easy pick for me.

1000/1000 in Eternal Sonata, took two playthroughs but the second time was better due to the bad guys having 2x hp and dealing 1.5 damage.

1000/1000 in Lost Odyssey was a pain, but also a good game. Not sure I ever want to go after a "collect every item in the field" achievement again.

Overall, I think achievements are a cool idea and can add replay value by giving you objectives during or after your first time through. Still mixed feelings on the multiplayer achievements. Oh one more thing, achievements plus OCD personalities do not mix. =]

200/200 Space Giraffe. OK maybe not the hardest out there (or at least I personally don't think so), but the LNLM achievement is one that a small percentage of SG players think is feasible, which is already a pretty small group to begin with. :p

[quote name='Coraanu']Overall, I think achievements are a cool idea and can add replay value by giving you objectives during or after your first time through. Still mixed feelings on the multiplayer achievements.[/quote]

Yeah, I like the whole concept of achievements too. I think they also help me try games that I normally wouldn't play (i.e. sports/kids games) and let me know when I can get rid of said games if I don't think I'll replay them again.

My only gripe about multiplayer achievements is that I don't have access to high speed. So, I only game online maybe once a week at one of my buddies house.

I've got Fallout 3 waiting to be opened...but I'm working on getting the 1000/1000 out of Dead Space.

Mile High Club in COD 4 (1000/1000)..must of played it atleast 600 times.

Right now Im about 200k short of WANTED in GTA 4, then its for AWP (Gotta win all 108 races).

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Mile High Club in COD 4 (1000/1000)..must of played it atleast 600 times.

[/quote]

I totally feel you there. That has to be one of my greatest single gaming accomplishments. Getting my gold mini uzi is up there too though. I love that thing. :)

bread's done
Back