What did you just eat? part 2

Some awesome thai food:

Tom Ka Kai
Yum Neau
2 egg rolls, with the best hot sauce I've ever had(made at the restaurant)

a leftover beef n cheese with hot peppers from Garibaldi's and a whopper with bacon, as a midday snack. hooray for heartattacks!

I'm about to go to Chipotle's for some burrito action but the last thing I ate was some Moo Shu Pork from Shun Lee last night for dinner. Damn I'm hungry.

Well, I just made myself some toast for breakfast....but when the toaster popped up, I realized there was no butter so I had to chuck the bread :( So instead, I had a lovely breakfast consisting of....Pepsi.

is it just me or did Domino's change the cheese they used/ They used to be very good but after changing the chesses i wouldnt pay 2 bucks for the 5 buck pick up medium pizzas. It takes like that FAKE chesses you would pick up in a box of Mac and cheese

[quote name='slidecage']is it just me or did Domino's change the cheese they used/ They used to be very good but after changing the chesses i wouldnt pay 2 bucks for the 5 buck pick up medium pizzas. It takes like that FAKE chesses you would pick up in a box of Mac and cheese[/QUOTE]

it's the same stuff, maybe your tastes have changed. I used to like it when i a kid, but now I wouldn't eat it unless it was free. the cheese they use isn't even shredded mozzarella, it's this weird crumbly shit that comes in tiny squares.

they use the cheapest toppings available(notice how their pepporoni barely has any flavor?)

currently drinking a Goose Island Brewery 312-- a wheat beer brewed here in chicago.

breakfast: omelette filled with shredded sausage links, green bell peppers, tomato, and mushrooms

lunch: tuna sandwich

midafternoon snack: banana split

(soon to be) dinner: sushi

EDIT: Dinner became a lemon chicken

the sorriest cheeseburger ever from Dairy Queen and a peanut butter cup blizzard

Going to taco bell when Stephen Lynch finishes his comedy thing on comedy central. 3 Grande Soft taco's w/ baja sauce! WOO-HA!

EDIT
The best part, CAP'T MORGRAN RUM + COKE!

[quote name='Eviltude']Going to taco bell when Stephen Lynch finishes his comedy thing on comedy central. 3 Grande Soft taco's w/ baja sauce! WOO-HA!

EDIT
The best part, CAP'T MORGRAN RUM + COKE![/QUOTE]

I recommend those new wrapped taco things.. i forget what they are called. They taste like everything else at that alleged "restaurant" but in a different shape and with nacho sauce. they are good though.

I think I'll go crack beer number 1 for the evening aka 1/3 of the beer in my posession :whistle2:( just want this boring night to pass by so my weekend can start!

bread's done
Back