What do Cheap Ass Gamers Wear?

LiquidKil

CAGiversary!
Going back to school soon and I was wondering what brands and styles of clothes all you other guys on the board wear. Just list brands or stores or whatever. It'll be interesting to see what everyone wears.

nickmad, i just wanna know what kind of clothing other people are into. If anyone else is gonna reply with some smart ass answer or flame me then just lock the freaking topic.

T Shirts and comfortable pants, sweat shirts when it's cold...

I don't spend crazy amounts of money, but then again I rarely buy new clothes, so I can splurge if I like something.

Mostly I buy Fubu. It just seems like someplace around here always has Fubu stuff on sale and they make really comfortable clothes.

Well, at least mostly Fubu for my jeans/shorts. I just buy whatever for shirts.

Plain t-shirts of a variety of colors. I don't like paying money to be a walking advertisement for some company I don't really care about anyway.

[quote name='Supernothing']Plain t-shirts of a variety of colors. I don't like paying money to be a walking advertisement for some company I don't really care about anyway.[/quote]

Agreed. I won't buy anything which has as its most distinguishing feature the designer's label. Every time I see one of those DKNY or Mossomo or Hilfiger logos I feel like doing some harm of an indiscriminate nature.

OTOH, I have a huge assortment of t-shirts from computer industry and game companies acquired at trade shows over the years. I prefer the ones from obscure dead companies whose demise I predicted but accepted their venture capital squandering shirt just the same.

from target clearance racks, kohl's clearance racks, any stores clearacne racks. and if it' comfortable, i don' give a damn what's in style, what everyone's wearing, it's in style to me if I like.

I wear AE and Ralph Lauren Polo, some A&F.

On somedays, I will wear a Chicago Bulls shirt (big Bulls fan) or a shirt from the college I go to.

As for shoes, I like to wear mostly expensive, Nike or Air Jordan basketball shoes. As of right now, I wear one of my four pairs of Nike Shox.

I don't like urban wear.

Fubu, South Pole, Sean John, Polo, Nautica, Karl Kani, Nike, Michael Jordan, Fruit of the Loom, Shaq, some off brand, Reebok, Enyce, Timberland, some other stuff too.

I wear the most exclusive & expensive thrift shop clothes I can find.
You can find AWESOME deals on some clothes. Got a brand spanking new pair of DKNY jeans for $10 a couple of weeks ago.
Just wash them well. Blood isn't too hard to get out :) jk

Also, not sure if you all know about a store called NBC (name brand clothing). They have one in Topeka. Lots of awesome & super-cheap clothes. Lots of Tommy H, DKNY, South Pole, etc. Usually they are returns/closeouts from other stores. You just need to look out for a minor flaw here & there on the clothing (Make sure the zipper works, all buttons, etc.)

Wal-Mart is also a good place to shop for clothing.

seriously what the hell kind of question is that? Are you that pathetic that you NEED to know what everyone else wheres to fit in.. you must be still in junior high or something... Are you that insecure with yourself that you need to feel like to fit a group perfectly?? that you need to feel that you belong. clothes dont matter and especially in a video game site like this.. grow up

Tshirts and baggy pants/shorts.

I like a couple band shirts, but not too many.

I just prefer cool shirts.

Like this one:

8b_1_b.JPG

Well I work at an American Eagle so I obviously wear that. I always wear Polo, Hilfiger, Club Monaco and Banana Republic. I'm a firm believer that looking good is half the battle. Also its a real good cover up when you want to make good with those hot girls who don't accept nerds like us. It's a real good way to...cover it up. Gamers don't wear Banana Republic, BS we don't.

seriously what the hell kind of question is that? Are you that pathetic that you NEED to know what everyone else wheres to fit in.. you must be still in junior high or something... Are you that insecure with yourself that you need to feel like to fit a group perfectly?? that you need to feel that you belong. clothes dont matter and especially in a video game site like this.. grow up

sounds about rightt to me. i guess since your mom doesnt buy your clothes anymore, you are looking to other people to help you become "cool".
paaaaathetic

Actually, not really. Just because someone posts what they are wearing does not mean that I'm gonna go shop there. Everyone wears different stuff and I just wanted to ask an honest question and find out what people that post on these boards wear. And seriously, all the nubsicles with freaking 10-20 posts just going around flaming everyone. It's disgusting.

Usually nautica/timberland/clairbourne shirts that have an insanse MSRP but I get cheap beacuse I always hit places like Lord & Taylor when they have a clearance. Even better is when the guys working the register screw up and manage to give us a further discount or even make items free. Wholesale clubs like BJs and Sam's usually have nice shirts too. The most recent purchase I made was for these 4 Clairbourne shirts made of rayon . The tag's MSRP was $66 and Sam's was selling them for $9 a pop. You bet I grabbed 4 of those suckers fast.

P.S. I have no clue what rayon is or why shirts made of it seem to be so pricey so if anyone has info on it then feel free to post and enlighten me.

[quote name='charcoalfeather']seriously what the hell kind of question is that? Are you that pathetic that you NEED to know what everyone else wheres to fit in.. you must be still in junior high or something... Are you that insecure with yourself that you need to feel like to fit a group perfectly?? that you need to feel that you belong. clothes dont matter and especially in a video game site like this.. grow up[/quote]

Eh, I've seen MUCH lamer posts. I don't think this one is that bad.

Ecko Unlimited and Jnco are first choice. Sketchers has recently won my respect for making good sneakers too.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='charcoalfeather']seriously what the hell kind of question is that? Are you that pathetic that you NEED to know what everyone else wheres to fit in.. you must be still in junior high or something... Are you that insecure with yourself that you need to feel like to fit a group perfectly?? that you need to feel that you belong. clothes dont matter and especially in a video game site like this.. grow up[/quote]

Eh, I've seen MUCH lamer posts. I don't think this one is that bad.

Ecko Unlimited and Jnco are first choice. Sketchers has recently won my respect for making good sneakers too.[/quote]

Side note: Your signature got me to play Sam and Max: Hit the Road again. Thank you.

Ecko, Sean John, Rocawear, Phat Farm. Those are the Jeans and Polos and button down shirts I wear. T-Shirts is another story. If looks cool, I'll wear it. Free Shirts from Gamestop, A nice ecko/ marvel on sale, Trigun shirt at Suncoast. Cheap, but good.

I get most of my clothes from Marshall's, which is one of those discount stores that sells store returns and flawed clothes from big name department stores. It's all brand name, and it's all very cheap. I also shop at Target and JCPenny, but only during their big sales.

I wear all different brands. Old Navy, American Eagle, Express, Billabong, Hurley, Ocean Pacific, Arizona, FTL, and others.

Shoes: Expensive and rare Nike's, Sketcher's casual dress shoes, and two pairs of expensive Birkenstocks.

Heh, Birkenstocks....At anyrate, I wear a good deal of Ralpg Lauren for some reason. I really don't know why, it's just somethign I started and never stopped. I also wear a good deal of Old Navy Jeans. They're relatively cheap and they're REALLY good quality too. I'm wearing a pair right now that look new but are almost a year old. I also have this SWEET shirt I made at Cafe Press which totally pimps Jeff Goldblum. It's awesome,. and confuses everyone.

Heh, oh yeah. It was the last I ever heard of it. I guess they noticed that ONE was sold at BASE price and just dropped it. That gives me free reign to make whatever I want now ;)

I wear a variety of geek shirts. right now I'm in a Speed Racer tee, but I have a ton of gamer, or comic book, or general geek shirts. For pants I just usually wear Old Navy jeans or shorts.

Quicksilver, Aeropostale, and Tommy Hilfigure are some of my favorites. I really like cargos or jeans (i rarely ever wear sweatpants out of the house) and a t-shirt or sweatshirt.

I wear Adidas shirts, shoes, and jackets. I don't pay full price, I wait for clearance sales. I have some basketball shorts that I got on clearance. Most comfortable things I've ever worn.

Undershirts I'm not picky with. Cargos and other shirts I get whatever's on sale at whatever store I'm at. My jeans are mostly Levi's though.

ohhh lets see, i take alot of shits from my dads shop(well he lets me have them) so i have alot of BUDWEISER ones, some fishing ones. i buy alot of shirts from the clearance rack at footlocker so alot of adidas shirts, jordan shirts.

TONS OF SKATEBOARDING SHIRTS(passed down from a cousin(!!!) about 15 were never worn cuz he got out of boarding so i got em FREE

i usually just wear some walmart jeans, or some dickies pants or shorts(black/dark blue)

Nautica(most of my shirts and a few pairs of shorts), A&F shorts, Levis pants and AE pants and shorts

as for shoes I wear some New Balances and Birkenstocks( I got clogs and sandals). I also have a pair of Rockports

For a special occasion, mostly weddings, or other special occasions (there are a LOT of them) I usually go with Mercer Street Studio (luckily I get it when its on clearance).

For everything else, I just usually wear jeans (not too picky about brand names) and blank T-shirt (different colors, once again, not picky).

When it comes to school, I don't really have a choice. It has to be a Polo shirt with the school emblem on it, and dress pants, but I do express myself with Florsheim shoes (once again, sale prices rule!)

I'm more of an Amercian Eage/Aeropostale/Kohls kind of kind. I just like Aeropostale, because they have some sweet boxers! I wear K Swiss, but I have about $75 Soccer Cleats $75 Football Spikes and $60 track shoes...

AE,AF, and those other expensive brands are stupid, the most expensve piece of clothing i own is a 30$ pair of dickies

AE jeans are like 50$ and for the preppie kind

I dont see how you call yourselves cheapass's when you name off: Polo,AE,A&F, and all the like...those are EXPENSIVE...no wonder you have to be on here to buy games...IMO thats a disgrace...50 bucks for a Gdammed shirt????...I buy at goodwill,thrift,and target...cheap...I dont go "in style"...im actually starting to make my own clothes out of old stuff from thrift stores...

bread's done
Back