What do you do on a dailly basis

You my man, live the great life. I wake up, hop on the computer look around CAG, then it's school, followed by work, then back home and on halo 2 til' 3-4 am. Rinse and repeat until the weekend hits, then it's party time!

Wake up, go to work, come home, check email/mail, play Guild Wars, browse CAG, sleep.

I do this for another 45 years and then I die.

Depends on the day really. Every other day I wake up and go to the gym and lift for about 2-3 hours. Come home, shower chill on the net/play video games for most of the rest of the day. On days I'm scheduled to work, I work, naturally. On days me and my GF are both off of work I hang out with her and incorporate video game/PC time. When I'm with my friends it's usually video games almost all the time...gotta love em. The weekend I party sometimes, but not a whole lot as alcohol effects my going to the gym the next day...

[quote name='bil4l']The weekend I party sometimes, but not a whole lot as alcohol effects my going to the gym the next day...[/QUOTE]

Oh dude, I know!! I hate that, it's like fuck I wanna have fun tonight, but I know I'll be feeling tomorrow, and if I don't work out tomorrow it's going to fuck up my whole trainning schedual.

wake up, go to school, come back home, take a nap, homework, CAG, bed. oh yeah put shower in there somewhere.

Weekdays: Sleep, get up, check CAG, go to class, eat, class, CAG, study/hang out with friends, eat, CAG, class, sleep...

Weekends: Sleep, get up, CAG, eat, play games/hang out with friends, eat, party, sleep...

(Those will both change once summer rolls around, because I'll have to get a job...

Was: Small breakfast, 10 hours of school, surf web, homework, sleep
Currently: Eat frequently, game frequently, work on a CAG dashboard widget, sleep
Going to be: Wake up way to early, play DS for the bus ride, work, DS on the ride home, cook, game, sleep.

[quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='bil4l']The weekend I party sometimes, but not a whole lot as alcohol effects my going to the gym the next day...[/QUOTE]
Oh dude, I know!! I hate that, it's like fuck I wanna have fun tonight, but I know I'll be feeling tomorrow, and if I don't work out tomorrow it's going to fuck up my whole trainning schedual.[/QUOTE]

You should both take/read this quiz.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Oh dude, I know!! I hate that, it's like fuck I wanna have fun tonight, but I know I'll be feeling tomorrow, and if I don't work out tomorrow it's going to fuck up my whole trainning schedual.[/QUOTE]

No kidding guys! Whenever I drink, the next day of my training is usually pretty painful. But its a small price to pay for having a good time, just not every weekend.

Before the semester ended, it was wake up, check e-mail/CAG, go to work, then school, then fall asleep, stay up late, sleep again for like 3 hours, get up and start the whole process over.

[quote name='YeahRight13']wow i never new people had crazy different life styles[/QUOTE]

I cuss myself out while brushing my teeth in front of the mirror, go to school in a sailor's outfit, and cuss everybody out in the cafeteria. After school, I would go to the bowling center to work out my techniques, but then I saw a group of boppers, so I decided to cuss them out too. Went home, ate, and slept.

[quote name='Esper']I cuss myself out while brushing my teeth in front of the mirror, go to school in a sailor's outfit, and cuss everybody out in the cafeteria. After school, I would go to the bowling center to work out my techniques, but then I saw a group of boppers, so I decided to cuss them out too. Went home, ate, and slept.[/QUOTE]

nice man nice

Tomorrow will be my last day of wake up, internet, school, internet, games, sleep and homework and bars all weekend.

So long, chill schedule.

Then I'll be chilling for about a week while half-assedly looking for a job. After that, I'll be full-assedly looking for a part time job. hopefully I'll land one in the next 3 weeks before summer Biology(Woo Hoo!) starts. Then I'll probably be busier than I am during the semesters. College is cake for me, I get A's and B's without trying but I fucking hate work. I'm sick to death of moron bosses and co-workers who can't think for themselves, lest they implode.

Get up, think about what homework i have to do in the 20 minutes before school starts, go to school, get group of friends after school and walk wherever until 9 o'clock, come home, blow off homework, surf the internet, watch warriors games if they are on.

[quote name='beerguy961']You live in Berkeley, nobody works there...[/QUOTE]
Thats just an Urban Legend. I live and work in Berkeley. I also see a lot of slackers here too. I always wonder where those slackers get the money for their tatoos.

[quote name='YeahRight13']xevious nice site pretty funny[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Thats what I work on after my work (the paying one). I only have time for video games during the weekend. Kinda sucks huh?

[quote name='Xevious']Thank you. Thats what I work on after my work (the paying one). I only have time for video games during the weekend. Kinda sucks huh?[/QUOTE]

its not that bad but maybe a little more touch-ups could be added

[quote name='YeahRight13']its not that bad but maybe a little more touch-ups could be added[/QUOTE]
I meant it sucks not being able to play video games much. I only have time for video games during the weekends

[quote name='Xevious']I meant it sucks not being able to play video games much. I only have time for video games during the weekends[/QUOTE]

ohh yeah thats sucks to0

[quote name='alongx']You should both take/read this quiz.[/QUOTE]

That quiz was like taking 8 different cultures of people in college and calling them all ham-bones....also, I could care less who this jackhole thinks is an hambone.

You are not your outdated (jeez its like 2005) Fight Club poster, you are not your boring ass hair, you are not you abnormally small teeth, you are not your elitist attitude...

me2002.jpg

Might as well

Wake up, check email, email gf, dick around on pc for a few hours (check cag), shower, email gf, go to the gym, come home, email gf, chores, email gf, play some games mostly multiplayer pc games, talk to gf on phone, email gf, go to sleep.

It is an exciting life I lead....

r1s3n

Wake up... play 30 minutes of some game (Area 51 right now)... go to work. CAG when I get bored and surf around. Go out with friends...home and TV show/DVR then Xbox (Splinter Cell Right now)

bread's done
Back