What do you guys drive?

[quote name='D_Icon']I don't know if this has been done before. Anyways I was wondering what CAGers drive. Post pics of your ride.[/quote]

It's been done at least four times, but it's a catch22. Post in the old ones and someone will gripe about bumping an old post, make a new one and someone might gripe because the topic has been posted before. Personally, I don't take it that seriously so I don't see the harm in either action.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31128&highlight=drive

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5077&highlight=drive

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66798&highlight=drive

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85322&highlight=drive

2006 F-150. Lariat, V8 engine. Aw jeahh.
Same model, too lazy to take my own pic
gallery6958.jpg

carul0.jpg

Not mine, but same model- 1993 Nissan Pathfinder XE. Virtually identical to this one, except my grille looks better since it's more flush with the hood, and rather than it being open for the headlights, there's smaller rails going across it. Plus my tyres aren't as ugly. ;)

2005 Honda Element 4WD EX. In sunset orange pearl. or 'that reddish orange color'.

2005-honda-element.jpg

Not mine, mine doesn't have the roof rack, but still.

I've also got a 1995 Eagle Vision, but its transmission just died so it's sitting in a depressing gray heap out front, while I debate whether I'm even going to bother fixing it, as this car has been nothing but trouble for the last 5 years. If it's not one thing breaking, it's another, and it's always fairly major things on top of things we just 'put up with' (Broken gas gauge, broken door locks, broken air conditioning (spits out heat when you want air, air when you want heat, and will randomly go into some mode where you can't even turn it off whenever it pleases, etc).

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S
Automatic
Convenience Plus Package
Smoke Color

I bought it from my self (cheap) as I was selling cars in Trophy Nissan, Mexquite Tx. (Not anymore)

I wish I had a car...for now I drive either my dad's ~1995 Chrysler Sebring JXI or my mom's ~2001 Mitsubishi Montero
Being a high schooler, when I get my first car (which shouldn't be too long from now), it'll probably be a used camry or accord or something similar.

Well I drive a 2001 Chev. Prizm. I love the little car, haven't had anything wrong with it since I bought it and it gets great gas mileage.

[quote name='obijuan71']2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S
Automatic
Convenience Plus Package
Smoke Color

I bought it from my self (cheap) as I was selling cars in Trophy Nissan, Mexquite Tx. (Not anymore)[/QUOTE]

Nice :) Mine met Pooky's Altima :p

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5SL
Smoke Grey
Pretty much fully loaded except for Nav (bought aftermarket)

2003 Mazda 6 V6 - I love this car, I'd buy another one without question.

my6_front.jpg

And my wife has a 2001 Passat GLX wagon

I drive a 2000 Silver Jetta. It runs pretty good and only has 95,000 miles on it. It had been sitting in my driveway for 2.5 years though until last weekend when I had to get it completely fixed and tuned up and inspected because I'm going to be driving it to my new job.

My wife drives a 2006 Acura MDX - fully loaded - navigation, voice recognition, bluetooth, DVD player with flip-down screen, XM radio, leather interior, etc. It is freaking sweet.

1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT, I only have 45k miles in it, I don't drive much :p. I'll see if I can post a pic sometime.

I have a 93 Toyota Camry that I paid $2000 for. Over the last 3 years I've spent only about $900 on maintenance. Most of that was for the timing belt replacement and the rest for little stuff like spark plugs, pcv valve, oil change, etc. I'm past 190k miles and I've never had any mechanical problems.

I WIN.

[quote name='javeryh']I drive a 2000 Silver Jetta. It runs pretty good and only has 95,000 miles on it. It had been sitting in my driveway for 2.5 years though until last weekend when I had to get it completely fixed and tuned up and inspected because I'm going to be driving it to my new job.

My wife drives a 2006 Acura MDX - fully loaded - navigation, voice recognition, bluetooth, DVD player with flip-down screen, XM radio, leather interior, etc. It is freaking sweet.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my uncle's Infiniti QX56 4WD. It's got everything in that. I remember being awed when 4 dvd screens slid down from the roof.

92 Crown Victoria
06 Civic Si coupe BEST CAR EVER UNDER 25K. 22,821.16 out the door for me. Asian chicks LOVE this car.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Black 04 Nissan 350z Touring Edition[/quote]

The Z is awsome. I've seen one black on black wheels looks sweet.

[quote name='organicow']Here's my sweet ride (well, this and a bike). The #21 is my route of choice.

muni-police-indy.jpg
[/quote]

you don't need a car living in the city

[quote name='D_Icon']The Z is awsome. I've seen one black on black wheels looks sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yah I know. Im looking to get either black Volks GT-S or the Volks TE37 Time Attacks in the next few months.

2000 Isuzu Amigo for teh WIN!!!!1
Prior to that was a 1990 Civic Ex.
Yeah, it's all about keeping low key unlike those fools I used to see driving their brand new Camaro SS while delivering pizza so they could barely make their car payments.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Black 04 Nissan 350z Touring Edition[/quote]

Do you actually drive yours year round?? I only use mine in summer and use my explorer the rest of the year.

[quote name='Prepster']Do you actually drive yours year round?? I only use mine in summer and use my explorer the rest of the year.[/QUOTE]

yah, its the only car i own.

bread's done
Back