What do you guys wear most often?

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just curious as to the general styles of CAGs...and I'm guessing most of us are males from the ages of 15 to 30.

I just wear whatever I get at the Salvation Army, but still pretty nice clothes. I like that worn in look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moxio beat me. :/

Being that I go to medical school I usually wear scrubs. That means- black scrub pants, a dark coloured dress shirt and a tie, with a scrub top over that. It looks very cosmopolitan.

I'm the best dressed motherfucker at that place.

Outside of school it's black pants with a shirt.woot.com t-shirt.

[quote name='Moxio']Clothes. :cool:

I rule. :cool:[/quote]

Shit, I didn't mean to post this...I was in the poll stage, and then I thought this was retarted, so I canceled. Didn't know that this had already been posted...

...ah well.

I pronounced your name like "eunuch-cutta".

It make me chuckle a little. if you know what a eunuch is then you just might too.

I typically wear camo pants, and either band shirts, or Threadless shirts. I also tend to have on either my denim vest, or one of my patched up hoodies/button downs.

cargo shorts and gray t-shirts and flip flops. I'll also wear a backwards baseball cap b/c stuttering craig rules. peace out bee-otches!

Well, when I'm relaxed (which is my favorite operation mode), I'm in fit jeans and a tee shirt with my hair held back by some sort of Oakley sunglass. Socks, too. Maybe underwear. Sometimes, a sock - but not on my feet...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I typically wear camo pants, and either band shirts[/QUOTE]

That. Though I am wearing black pinstripe shorts today, and I'll often wear a ballcap.

[quote name='mykevermin']That. Though I am wearing black pinstripe shorts today, and I'll often wear a ballcap.[/quote]

TR00 PUNX ::high five::

Khakis and polos, mainly because they are comfortable and work appropriate for me. I also wear that out too though because I really like polo shirts. I seldom wear jeans anymore.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']TR00 PUNX ::high five::[/QUOTE]

I was digging through boxes to get rid of stuff before I move in a few weeks, and found an old baseball cap with lighter caps and spikes on it. Christ it was beyond fucking filthy.

I did find my sock cap with an Assuck patch on it. I may keep that 'un, as it always looks cute on infants heads.

Though, to be fair, once I start my new job, it'll be long sleeve oxfords and dress pants, with the occasional tie.

cargo pants and t-shirts, pretty much always threadless shirts now since that's what I've bought lately (yay for sales).

Jeans and tshirts (Threadless, Woot, Target, various nerd/game themes throughout). Hot as hell at the moment, though, so shorts are the weapon of choice. Tend to be pattern/print shorts or the "quilt/collage" things (where it's a bunch of small squares of various fabrics).

Laceless navy blue cons. Sometimes a cuff watch.

Hate polos, hate khakis, hate button up shirts/anything formal.

When meeting clients, usual business attire - dress pants, polo or collared shirts. When hangin' out w/ friends, it's jeans, cargo pants, & khakis for the lower half & tshirts and/or wifebeaters for the upper half.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Anyone who wears a baseball cap in any direction but forward: you are not welcome here.[/quote]

Seconded.

mens_super_prem_t_MED.jpg
altamont-chino-shorts-brown.jpg
boots-R5052.jpg

I got a couple of woot shirts I wear alot , and everyday a pair of Dickies slacks for work, Non slip water resistant payless work boots and navy blue collared shirt. Zune.

Casually - Whatever happens to be on the floor at the time and doesnt smell of Sweat.

[quote name='GTzerO']All of the time? Jeans and tennis shoes. I do love track jackets, though. Nice jacket OP.[/quote]

I'm addicted to the Adidas Originals, especially the classic track jackets, especially the club team re-issues like the Liverpool 1990 and the AC Milan 1988. But they're so damn expensive...but so damn hot.

[quote name='Unickuta']I'm addicted to the Adidas Originals, especially the classic track jackets, especially the club team re-issues like the Liverpool 1990 and the AC Milan 1988. But they're so damn expensive...but so damn hot.[/quote]

You must be dressed like Teddy KGB. :lol:

Also any and all who wear anything Vans or Converse or any shoes looking remotely like either brand are officially dead to me. DEAD.

And I'll hunt you all down and melt your horrible taste in footwear with my boiling blood.

Either Jeans or Khakis with Polo or Regular T Shirt. Something a little Tighter fitting. I heart showing off my body. Chicks dig it as well ;)

For Shoes. I'm a big fan of K Swiss.

I'm trying to change my ways about wearing t-shirts and jeans all the time, but I'm having trouble finding a happy medium in the tops department between t-shirt, and YAY, CLEAVAGE! I wouldn't mind except I have a scar down my throat that basically points at my chest.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I'm trying to change my ways about wearing t-shirts and jeans all the time, but I'm having trouble finding a happy medium in the tops department between t-shirt, and YAY, CLEAVAGE! I wouldn't mind except I have a scar down my throat that basically points at my chest.[/quote]

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GhzOD1amluc[/media]

[quote name='Hex']Also any and all who wear anything Vans or Converse or any shoes looking remotely like either brand are officially dead to me. DEAD.

And I'll hunt you all down and melt your horrible taste in footwear with my boiling blood.[/quote]

Well, then it's a good thing I switched off of Vans to wearing TUKs now:
A6056.jpg

Also have a pair in black and green.

[quote name='Hex']
And I'll hunt you all down and melt your horrible taste in footwear with my boiling blood.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see you try.

I used to give a shit about fashion, but now my everyday wear simply consists of a T-shirt with some design on it (like Threadless, or a character shirt) and jeans/shorts. I still have a decent eye for fashion, but I'm much too lazy to care now except for special occasions.

upper torso: band shirt/threadless shirt, unless at work then its a shirt and tie

lower torso: baggy jeans, cargo shorts

shoes: slip vans or shell toed adidas

Fresh Dickies (Khacki, Brown, Black or Navy) with a tucked in no-label t-shirt (right now I'm rockin' Hanes) and a belt with black or gray socks and tennis shoes. When I have to be somewhere decent or at class I throw on a Polo over that during summer or a Polo button up (tucked in) during winter with a sweater over that sometimes. Neckbeard to accessorize.

[quote name='Strell']I'd like to see you try.[/quote]

Don't make me get the straight razor.

My veins spurt bloody murder on that that is tasteless fashion! >:O

[quote name='Hex']Don't make me get the straight razor.
[/QUOTE]

You mean the ONE YOU SHAVE YOUR BACK WITH?

That's right I went there.

bread's done
Back