What do you snack on and/or drink when you play video games?

Like plenty of people here already said, I don't usually eat anything while playing because it makes the controller/keyboard sticky/gross. When I was young and stupid I used to eat Doritos or some other chips and drink whatever soda was available.

Now, I take snack breaks if I'm playing for a long time. (in games like WoW the flight paths are great for this) I do consume vast quantities of Mountain Dew White Out, Vanilla Pepsi, Water, or Arizona Tea while on the couch or in front of the computer.

I remember eating rosemary/olive oil-flavored Triscuits while playing through Twilight Princess for the Gamecube when it originally came out. I've been replaying the game off-and-on this month and had a strange urge for them again. I bought a couple boxes on sale, and the pairing just feels right.

For me, the taste/smell of those Triscuits will always be associated with that game.

I normally don't have anything but if I do it would be water, coffee, or a protein shake mixed in water or milk. Seldomly an energy drink. I'm not much into eating chips anymore and most anything I do eat is better eaten at the table. Fruits are comfortable to eat when using the computer or gaming. Post workout I may unwind on my office chair with an ice cream bar.

bread's done
Back