What do you think about skins for consoles?

They're cool if you like to customize your stuff. Especially since they have like every color and you can design your own skins. I got Gamecube controller skins from Game Console skins awhile back. But I went for it only cause it was a sale and it was like $1 for a set (enough to skin 2 controllers). I got a blue set and a red set (see below).

I'm not sure if I'd pay to skin my consoles since its around $20. You could get a GH for that. Sure would look nice.

I like some of them, but otherwise they look like shit. The consoles look good the way they are IMO.

i agree.. i was looking to get a metalic silver skin for my xbox, but when i went to look at it, i thought it just looked way to damn good to cover up with some cheap stickers.. :whistle2:\

It's cool that they are available for people who want them, but I don't really like them.

I might be interested in one of these if it wasn't $9
bluesm.jpg

Replacement jewel top. The one on my cube is kinda scratched up cause I used to bring it with me to a lot of places. Comes in a buncha colors. I'd probably get one if it were cheaper, just for that its $14 shipped.

I got a couple of these for some friends at X-mas and one for myself. They are ok. My Xbox was getting scratched up from hauling it around for Halo multiplayer and this makes that less of a problem. The metallic covers are pretty cool. The others don't look near as good tho.

Oh i also got a Penny-Arcade cover for my GBA for the same scratch problem and it is sweet.

I wish the colorconsoles web site took orders again. I have no idea why they stoped painting people's consoles, I remember IGN said they did a fantastic job, I think it would cool as hell to have a blue xbox.

bread's done
Back