What do you think I would get for this?

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am deciding to sell my Xbox because I just dont play it anymore, and I dont see any games in the future that I want for it. So, what do you people think that I would get for this?

Xbox System
Complete with:
All cables
One Controller Type S
Original Box and all manuals

-AND-

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow(With 2 Month Xbox Live Card)
Counter-Strike
Halo
Halo 2(With 2 Month Xbox Live Card)

-AND-

Xbox Live Starter Kit
Which Includes:
Xbox Live Communicator
Box and all Manuals

What do you think that I would be able to fetch for this? Would I do better to split it up. If I were to split it up, how would I bundle these games in any way? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

I think it might be, but I have heard that you can call Microsoft, and they will renew it for you. I could take that out I suppose! :)

well I sold my gamecube for the exact same reason with like 6 games, a wavebird, and a mem card for $160.00, and I would think that an xbox would sell way better than a gamecube and also knowing the dumbass people on ebay who buy a psp for $800.00 that cant wait 2 months...yea you should get a decent price for it on ebay.

Do you think that I should do it all as a bundle like this, or split it up? If I should split it up, what would be the best way to do this?

Personally I would do it as a package. You can probably get more money selling everything individually, but then you have to ship things out to a bunch of different places. Not worth the time/energy in my opinion.

I would say split it up because one of the games that I sold was $30.00 alone so you can try the system only with controller and all the manuals and stuff and all the games seperate, or you can sell the xbox with a game or two and sell the rest of the games together or seperate, or you can try the xbox with the live starter kit and a game or two thats compatible with live. otherwise I dont know theres a million ways to do it.

[quote name='jimbodan']What drive does it have? Thompson's are worth less then phillip's, or samsung drives.[/quote]

Yeah the drive matters, something i didn't know when i bought mine used... :oops:

As for packaging I'd probably just bundle it all up together, or else maybe try this:

package 1 - xbox with all cables, etc... counter strike, halo 1, and the live kit (this is assuming the the 1 year card isn't included) if the kit is unused with the subscription card i'd sell the kit seperately.

package 2- halo 2

package 3 -Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow(With 2 Month Xbox Live Card)

Although I doubt you'd lose much money just selling it all together.

Oh, one thing though, I cant play counter strike online with the Xbox. I tried, but it would never allow me to play it. Do you think that I should still sell it with the system and the Xbox live kit?

bread's done
Back