What do you think of the relationship between x0thedeadzone0x and sneakypenguin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkeSmokey21

CAGiversary!
Thought I'd make this poll based on my observations. I have my opinion on it and you guys can now have yours.

I think that you should stay out of their business and that if Dragonlordfrodo was never born that this would be the lamest topic ever.

[quote name='ex0']I think that you should stay out of their business and that if Dragonlordfrodo was never born that this would be the lamest topic ever.[/quote]

If you don't like it, don't look at it. this wasnt meant to be informative.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='ex0']I think that you should stay out of their business and that if Dragonlordfrodo was never born that this would be the lamest topic ever.[/quote]

Thats exactly what I was thinking.[/quote]

Dumbass do think alike. Way to be mediocre.

[quote name='ex0']I think that you should stay out of their business and that if Dragonlordfrodo was never born that this would be the lamest topic ever.[/quote]

Exactly. What business is it of ours? If they're happy, well, then I'm happy for them. This thread needs to be locked.

What do you guys think of the relationship between OkeSmokey21 and his avatar?

A)It's his mom
B)It's his lover
C)All of the above

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='BigNick']Who cares![/quote]

if it was a poll on types of food, you'd be all up ons.[/quote]

I have already started a few.

Uh... why are you forming your opinion on our relationship? You're welcome to, but why do we need acceptance from the community on CAG?

[quote name='ex0']What do you guys think of the relationship between OkeSmokey21 and his avatar?

A)It's his mom
B)It's his lover
C)All of the above[/quote]

Ex0's avatar?

A)That thing he whacks off to.
B)That thing he whacks off to.
C) Himself

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='BigNick']Who cares![/quote]

if it was a poll on types of food, you'd be all up ons.[/quote]

I have already started a few.[/quote]

i find food more staisfying than women anyway, food doesnt complain when you eat it in a new manner

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Uh... why are you forming your opinion on our relationship? You're welcome to, but why do we need acceptance from the community on CAG?[/quote]

this was meant for more as a joke. Not just you guys, but opnions on online relationships in general

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']who cares, its online I.E. it will amount too, accept maybe pitty phone sex[/quote]

pity phone sex can be pretty damn sweet though. Er, nevermind.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Uh... why are you forming your opinion on our relationship? You're welcome to, but why do we need acceptance from the community on CAG?[/quote]

this was meant for more as a joke. Not just you guys, but opnions on online relationships in general[/quote]

OK, I guess I can understand but it's not just an online relationship. For everyone's information we're meeting next Saturday and will probably continue to do so.

And NO we're not having pity phone sex... that's just disgusting. See, that's why we didn't even want to say anything on CAG. Because people just don't understand.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Uh... why are you forming your opinion on our relationship? You're welcome to, but why do we need acceptance from the community on CAG?[/quote]

this was meant for more as a joke. Not just you guys, but opnions on online relationships in general[/quote]

She's completely right, our opinions shouldn't make any bit of differeence and I hope niether pays much attention to this lame topic. If you wanted to make a thread about online relationships in general, then you should've made it about online relationships in general. This doesn't seem too general...

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Uh... why are you forming your opinion on our relationship? You're welcome to, but why do we need acceptance from the community on CAG?[/quote]

She's completely right, our opinions shouldn't make any bit of differeence and I hope niether pays much attention to this lame topic. If you wanted to make a thread about online relationships in general, then you should've made it about online relationships in general. This doesn't seem too general...[/quote]

Yeah well looks like I didn't. What now?

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Uh... why are you forming your opinion on our relationship? You're welcome to, but why do we need acceptance from the community on CAG?[/quote]

She's completely right, our opinions shouldn't make any bit of differeence and I hope niether pays much attention to this lame topic. If you wanted to make a thread about online relationships in general, then you should've made it about online relationships in general. This doesn't seem too general...[/quote]

Yeah well looks like I didn't. What now?[/quote]

"You can act like a man! [slap] What's the matter with you?" -Don Corleone

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Im happy for them and I dont see how its any of your buiseness to start a fucking poll...Deadzone is cool as is Sneaky...So Im happy for them...If they can find love or just a relationship online and can continue it and not be influenced by immature peoples thoughts...then I give them kudos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back