What do you use to play music?

I've been using winamp for a while now, with a couple changes to musicmatch. But I always seem to go back to winamp.

I use iTunes simply because of the iPod capabilities, and all of my mp3s are organized to fit iTunes. When I tried switching over to Winamp, I found the ID tags didn't properly transfer over, and I have about 4400 mp3s that I have no desire to re-tag.

I've been using Musicmatch Jukebox for five years now to play my MP3s. I also use Musicmatch for internet radio and for purchasing music downloads.

I use MusicMatch, primarily because it came with my PC and I'm able to synch it up easily with my MP3 player.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I use windows media players, kazaa, and the player that came with my audigy blaster zs 2 platinum sound card, so I voted media player and other.[/QUOTE]

me and like 5 other people that i know that used kazaa, their computer died.

Winamp (v. 5.05) due to preference. I've always used Winamp and never needed anything better.
my sister really likes Musicmatch Jukebox player, though.

I use Winamp 5 for most things. I also use Creative Media Source on occasion, since it allows easy access to my soundcard features (mostly CMSS3D). Creative is also used for ripping.

For those of you using Winamp 2x because Winamp 3 sucked, you might want to give Winamp 5 a shot. It's much better, although the only new features I use are the modern skin and internet radio. The modern skin is worth the upgrade.

bread's done
Back