What does the Eyetoy add to the DDR games?

peteloaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Like the title says, I'm wondering what is added to the DDR games by using the eyetoy. I've got a pad, but I've only played the Xbox games and I was looking to pickup a game or two for the PS2.

nothing really. You can play Hands and feet mode which is ddr with a little bit of eyetoy groove mixed in but not much. I do suggest getting the ps2 ddr's however, they have great songlists.

Not a whole lot really, It is just something funny for your friends to watch while you do it.

I recently picked one up (Eyetoy) just to try it out, they are only $4.99 used at GS

[quote name='coasterman']Not a whole lot really, It is just something funny for your friends to watch while you do it.

I recently picked one up (Eyetoy) just to try it out, they are only $4.99 used at GS[/quote]
eyetoys also double as great webcams.

Thanks for the info folks. If I can find the camera for $4.99 at GS I'll pick it up, otherwise I'll pass. I will be getting the PS2 DDR games though. Are there any in particular to look for or are they all worth picking up?

[quote name='peteloaf']Thanks for the info folks. If I can find the camera for $4.99 at GS I'll pick it up, otherwise I'll pass. I will be getting the PS2 DDR games though. Are there any in particular to look for or are they all worth picking up?[/quote]
Extreme 2
Max 2
Supernova
Max
Extreme

They are all worth getting but that is my preferred order of greatest of the games.

bread's done
Back