What does your avatar picture represent?

My avatar is a tribute to DLF...I thought everybody should get to enjoy his man-boobs. May they live a long, sweaty life.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='craven_fiend']Mine is quite possibly one of the coolest bad guys around.[/quote]

I'd have to disagree. I've always seen Sephiroth as a psychopathic momma's boy. I've ever understood the devoted fanbase he has that thinks hes "sooo cool".[/quote]

I feel the same way.. he's not nearly as evil or cool a character as he's made out to be... although he kicks the shit out of that goddamn comic relief Kefka. Why people think Kefka is a good villian is beyond me. Honestly I don't think the FF series had one really decent villian until Sin.. Sin's overbearing presense, his acceptance by the people, and the internal personal conflict.. amazing.[/quote]

The thing to keep in mind is that a lot of these players were quite young and impressionable when they played FF #whatever, so this was their first encounter with such a character.

One of the reasons I got fed up with comics for several years was that they'd been taken over by a bunch of artists, some talented and some not, who also faniced themselves writers despite being borderline illiterates. You'd see things like an allusion to Moby Dick that soon revealed itself to be stolen from a more serious writer who actually knew the source material. The know-nothing artist/would-be writer would rip off a better writer without understanding that he was shoplifting from a store where everything had already been stolen previously.

[quote name='tcrash247']Mine, like Ledhed's, is the best bassist ever, Les Claypool.[/quote]

He's right folks. There's no question it's Les.

Mine are a few of the images you will see when I kick the shit out of you for double posting, posting in the wrong forum, or displaying your bitch tits on this website.

REC.
COG.
NIZE!

WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO!

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Mmm mine is from an anime excel saga.. its this dog name menchi and he's always this girl's emergency food but never gets to eat him because something always comes up so the dog gets to be freed.. for a little bit.. its from the first episode[/quote]

I coulda swore it was supposed to be a cat in the anime...

anyway.. mine is a character from the anime Vandread. One of the first anime I watched that convinced me to check out other animes. His name is Hibeki and he's the main character of that anime.

Mine is Professor Hubert T. Farnsworth from Futurama, a show I'm still mourning the cancellation of. Plus, since I'm one of the oldest people on these boards, a really old guy avatar is sort of fitting.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='craven_fiend']Mine is quite possibly one of the coolest bad guys around.[/quote]

I'd have to disagree. I've always seen Sephiroth as a psychopathic momma's boy. I've ever understood the devoted fanbase he has that thinks hes "sooo cool".[/quote]

I feel the same way.. he's not nearly as evil or cool a character as he's made out to be... although he kicks the shit out of that goddamn comic relief Kefka. Why people think Kefka is a good villian is beyond me. Honestly I don't think the FF series had one really decent villian until Sin.. Sin's overbearing presense, his acceptance by the people, and the internal personal conflict.. amazing.[/quote]

Despite not showing up until the end Chaos wasn't a bad villian, as he represented the total state of disarray that everything was in. Golbez was a good villian too IMO, although of course not the final boss. I also liked Kefka. He was a classical madman, completely insane and hell bent on taking over the world. Remember what he did at the midpoint of the game to General Leo and the Emperor before casting the world into the "world of ruin".

Come to think of it the Emperor in Final Fantasy II (JP) was also a good enemy. Throughout the game he goes about destroying everything with his magic, and he does end up being the final boss. Of course sadly most people played FF7-9 first, so when that creates your image of the whole series, well we have problems. Plus the fact that Sephiroth wasn't even Sephiroth, but rather Jenova for most of the game, but that's not the point here.

Mine is Mean Gene! The pic is from one of my fav arcade games from the late 80s/early 90s - WWF Wrestlefest.

I need to get a new avatar, I just had this one on my computer so I picked it when I jioned CAG. It is nice b/c it's so bright tho, so it's easy to scroll through a thread and see where I posted.

Mine is Godzilla from the upcoming Godzilla movie, Godzilla: Final Wars. Im a huge Godzilla fan (Ive been too 4 conventions), which is why I use this avatar.

One of my fav movies from Russ Meyer... King of the Nudies...

Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill

a director so loved, inspired 2 bands to name themselves after his movies:
Faster Pusscat
and Mudhoney :)

Mine is Vaporeon from Pokemon, quite possibly the coolest looking pokemon. And ummmmm the one I got to level 63 on the original blue pokemon

I posted this in the rating thread, but here it goes again for all to see.

This is a concert flyer by Derek Hess for a 1994 Shudder to Think show in Cleveland depicting Barney's suicide - he just blew his head off with a shotgun (he is wearing a Nirvana t-shirt - Barney was too distraught over Kurt's death that he apprarently couldn't go on living anymore). There is writing around Barney's head that reads, "Eddie is a poser until he pulls the trigger.".

Mine is Taylor Rain, a "hotty with a naughty body" as I've heard it told.

You may have seen her is such films as "Straight to the A", "Sweatin' it 6", and "Meat Pushin' in the Seat Cushion".

I am proudly displaying my high school graduation photo. It took a long time to graduate, but dammit it's worth it (mousin, hope you're reading this). I probably won't be able to finish college, so I'll just sit on CAG for the rest of my life.

[quote name='daphatty']Mine are a few of the images you will see when I kick the shit out of you for double posting, posting in the wrong forum, or displaying your bitch tits on this website.

REC.
COG.
NIZE!

WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO![/quote]

ooookaaaaaay no more redbull for you.

[quote name='Rig']Brian from Family Guy. The greatest show ever made! (And soon to be remade!!) :D[/quote]

Hah I loved that episode (the police one).

[quote name='Santurio']mine is the ever so beautiful Rachel Stevens from Sclub7. Yeah the group isn't the best but I am not a fan cause of the music!!!!![/quote]

I only really recently heard of this lady, I thought her song "some girls" was really catchy. I have no idea how popular or un-popular that song is. I don't listen to pop, let alone UK pop.

Mine is a Shrek 2 pic that I made for my sister to use on another forum and I liked it so much I used it.

Mine is Buddy Christ from the movie Dogma. George Carlin is fucking hilarious and any movie with Jay and Silent Bob just kicks ass.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Mine is the incarnation of the all things Smith.[/quote]

Pick a movie other than his worst.... and actualy clerks was the incarnation....

[quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Mine is the incarnation of the all things Smith.[/quote]

Pick a movie other than his worst.... and actualy clerks was the incarnation....[/quote]

I know most won't agree with this, but I think Mallrats was, by far, the worst Kevin Smith movie I've seen.

That includes everything except Jersey Girl.

[quote name='studio']Mine is Dr. Doom's first meeting with the Avengers. When I grow up I want to be just like Dr. Doom.[/quote]

Your acne is that bad? Damn.

bread's done
Back