What E3 dreams were crushed for you?

I got what I expected from the MS conference.

My hopes were mostly crushed by Nintendo and Sony; however my wallet will be crushed by 360 this fall.

[quote name='SNAKE EYES EX']I got what I expected from the MS conference.

My hopes were mostly crushed by Nintendo and Sony; however my wallet will be crushed by 360 this fall.[/quote]

Yep. I won't group Sony with Nintendo, though, as Nintendo was alone in their level of arrogant nonsense. Sony ended far and away above Nintendo, as at least MAG looks interesting. Microsoft simply stole the show.

No mention of Duke Nukem 3d on XBLA (that I know of)
No PS2 90000 series in the US
Nothing from Nintendo about future VC releases

[quote name='Halo05']No mention of Duke Nukem 3d on XBLA (that I know of)
No PS2 90000 series in the US
Nothing from Nintendo about future VC releases[/quote]
PS2 90000 series?

powerstone would be fucking awesome. i believe capcom has been thinking about it since there was a poll asking people what they wanted to see as a digital download. powerstone placed second i believe after sfa III.

Nintendo

No Kirby Wii
No Donkey Kong Wii
No Kid Icarus Wii
No Pikmin Wii
...the list goes on

Also Capcom.
Resident Evil 5 looks WAY too actiony (motorbikes...really?)
Also, a whole press briefing on Lost Planet the game?

[quote name='Halo05']Yeah, in Japan they're on a 3rd revision of the PS2. Here's a link to Play-asia's sale page for one...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-49-en-70-2sqn.html

In short, there isn't much difference between it and the current slim US model but I'd hate to go buy a slim tomorrow only to find out that these ones are hitting the US for Christmas.[/quote]They are, it was shown as part of the Lego Batman bundle.

MS's whole Bungie not being able to show their game bullshit. The benefits that come with holing it to 'win' later are out weighed by fucking over Bungie and the fans.

I was disappointed in the sheer lack of games. Sony actually showed a bunch but nothing of interest to me. The few that do interest me like LBP they've been showing for ages anyway.

Where's:
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Chronicles of Riddick
Serious Sam 3
Dead Rising 2
Kid Icarus
Pikmin
the GH:WT setlist
the Bungie game

bread's done
Back