What email do you use?

DarkKnightCecil

CAGiversary!
Personally, I use GMail. I've used several different emails (Yahoo, Hotmail) and Gmail is the best by far. Not only do you rarely (if ever) get spam, but it gets seperated into it's own folder.

Also, you have a HUGE amount of storage.

I use both Hotmail and Gmail. Of the two I prefer Hotmail as I still find Gmail's interface to be a bit clunky. All my Gmail accounts are huge magnets for spam as well for some reason.

"Which e-mail" would be a better title for this thread. ;)

I use Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, and AT&T. AT&T is a paid e-mail service that I only have since the wife refuses to switch to Gmail because "it doesn't work." :roll: One of these days I need to sit down with my wife and give her a good learning.

Gmail and Yahoo.

I was loyal to Hotmail for a long time, but felt like I needed a switch. I think Yahoo is still the best free e-mail service.

Yahoo and gmail, I use Yahoo mostly since it's what I've had the longest. I mostly used gmail for when I was looking for a job.

Gmail for me, Hotmail for giving to companies or when I sign up for crap online (to catch spam), plus my work address.

[quote name='Mugen']I'm i the only person here who using inbox.com?[/quote]Nope, I use them for my fake email accounts I use for Gaming Lagoon and Cash Crate :lol:

Gmail. I'd switch to Live mail in a heartbeat if they made the accounts @live.com, but they stuck with @hotmail.com, unfortunately.

Gmail, hotmail and for some reason my college email was never disabled.

Gmail is for signing up for freebies and other crap so it can take the junk mail blast.

The hotmail was my first account in high school, but got closed for inactivity, as I was using the school account.

I reopened the hotmail account because I thought my college account was closing, as they sent notifications, but it never did for some reason.

So, now I have 3.

Yahoo! Mail (not Classic): Ass slow in IE. Works pretty well in Firefox. This is a spam account

Gmail: Not used that often.

Windows Live Mail: This is my "good" email address.

ISP Email: Our family email address. All I get are messages from our ISP.

School Email: Used for everything school related.

bread's done
Back