what ethnic background of a girl do CAGS find most attractive? explain if u want

greydemise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
^
feel free to explain y, if this was already done b4, pls lock and throw away key..im just really bored waiting for class to start..thanks :)

im spanish and i prefer asian girls..reason, ive went out with a few white girls..and jeebus, did they give me hell :(...complaining every 2 seconds about nething that cud have bene complained about..spanish girls i went out with freakin nuts!!!! and so damn loud :whistle2:\..the only other option i had available were asians, best relationships ever, plus theyr cute (very little on the complaining as well)

I got this Spanish chica, she don't like me to roam
So she call me cabron plus marricon
Said she likes to cook rice so she likes me home
I'm like, "Un momento" - mami, slow up your tempo
I got this black chick, she don't know how to act
Always talkin out her neck, makin her fingers snap
She like, "Listen Jigga Man, I don't care if you rap
You better - R-E-S-P-E-C-T me"
I got this French chick that love to french kiss
She thinks she's Bo Derek, wear her hair in a twist
_Ma cherie amore, tu es belle_
Merci, you fine as fuck but you givin me hell
I got this indian squaw the day that I met her
Asked her what tribe she with, red dot or feather
She said all you need to know is I'm not a ho
And to get with me you better be Chief Lots-a-Dough
Now that's Spanish chick, French chick, indian and black
That's fried chicken, curry chicken, damn I'm gettin fat
Arroz con pollo, french fries and crepe
An appetitite for destruction but I scrape the plate
I love Girls

I like 'em caucasian, preferably blonde with pretty eyes! Though, my fiancee is Jamaican, Lebanese (dad's side) and European Anglo-Saxon mutt (mom's side). Now, that's not to say there aren't attractive girls from other parts of the world. Tyra Banks is way hot, Leticia Costa, and some other SI swimsuit models.

[quote name='vrs1650']Two tits and a hole.[/quote]

be careful what you ask for...

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='vrs1650']Two tits and a hole.[/quote]

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahaha god that's awful.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='vrs1650']Two tits and a hole.[/quote]

[/quote]

MY EYES!!! You bastard!

edit: One pic of that per page is more than enough, let alone 3, I removed the link in the quote.

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl:

post of the day XoD

another reason y i love CAG, is u can ask a serious (looks at "two tits and a hole guy again *shudder) question, and get serious (mostly) answers..thanks :D

Can I just point out that no one (until just now) has said European, yet 10 people have said "white". For the record, "white" is not an ethnic background. In fact, most white girls are very likely European in background. I am white, but am Italian and German, thus making me European.

As for my response, I prefer Italian or Spainish girls due to my love of dark hair and dark eyes. Apparently no one told my wife about these preferences cause she has hazel eyes and blonde hair. :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']Can I just point out that no one (until just now) has said European, yet 10 people have said "white". For the record, "white" is not an ethnic background. In fact, most white girls are very likely European in background. I am white, but am Italian and German, thus making me European.

As for my response, I prefer Italian or Spainish girls due to my love of dark hair and dark eyes. Apparently no one told my wife about these preferences cause she has hazel eyes and blonde hair. :D[/quote]

its cool..its just that there are several cultural differences between the 2..by white i meant american-born, european is well..ne1 FROM france, italy, etc..trust me..there are HUGE differences *accents count :) *

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='chickenhawk']Can I just point out that no one (until just now) has said European, yet 10 people have said "white". For the record, "white" is not an ethnic background. In fact, most white girls are very likely European in background. I am white, but am Italian and German, thus making me European.

As for my response, I prefer Italian or Spainish girls due to my love of dark hair and dark eyes. Apparently no one told my wife about these preferences cause she has hazel eyes and blonde hair. :D[/quote]

its cool..its just that there are several cultural differences between the 2..by white i meant american-born, european is well..ne1 FROM france, italy, etc..trust me..there are HUGE differences *accents count :) *[/quote]

Aaaahhh, I hear ya. I took "ethinic background" to mean your actual background, regardless of where you were born. My answer still stands though. :)

[quote name='greydemise']im spanish and i prefer asian girls..reason, ive went out with a few white girls..and jeebus, did they give me hell :(...complaining every 2 seconds about nething that cud have bene complained about..spanish girls i went out with freakin nuts!!!! and so damn loud :whistle2:\..the only other option i had available were asians, best relationships ever, plus theyr cute (very little on the complaining as well)[/quote]

That's quite interesting seeing as I'm asian but I prefer latinas, particularly Puerto Rican or Cuban. I'd also include Brazilian but since they're not strictly latin (they speak da Portuguese) I dunno if they would qualify. The reason for my preferences is I lived in a predominantly puerto rican/black neighborhood growing up and being the only asian kinda made it difficult to date asian girls. So I dated what was in my neighborhood - latinas and black girls. Hell, I didn't even date an asian chick till college. Fortunately, being specifically filipino did help somewhat - dark skin and a spanish last name. I got more than my fair share since most of the latinas back then thought I was a latin/asian mix (which if you think about it is technically true since the Spaniard Moors came and mixed it up w/ the emigrating Chinese and native Filipino peoples). Now I've pretty much dated the whole ethnic gene pool except for swedish, swiss, and native american.

EDIT: and maybe aborigines and amazons and whatever else is not found on US shores.

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]

ewwww... lol another post of the pic, die bitches!! :twisted: :lol:

A minor quibble with your post OP...
It's just that Spanish people are really european in about all aspects, and you have no choice for hispanic or latina chicks! Did you mean hispanic or latina when you said spanish?

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']A minor quibble with your post OP...
It's just that Spanish people are really european in about all aspects, and you have no choice for hispanic or latina chicks! Did you mean hispanic or latina when you said spanish?[/quote]

I'd guess so because if you took out Spanish, there would be no option even remotely close to picking people from South/Central America.

Most people don't know that most people from Spain are white (unless they are from the south, then they could be of mixed moorish descent).

Filipinas.

Forgot to explain. Attitudes are so much better than any girls I've met from anywhere. So incredibly sweet and romantic, too. But I am biased.

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]

I was scrolling down to the next post (yours), I almost fell out of my chair and I was like damn, who the hell is that!!!

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

A woman can be great and it has nothing to do with color or ethnic background

Pinays no doubt. i know der are people out there who feel me. white secondary but they jus annoyin so i stick to hit and run

[quote name='finbogg']The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

A woman can be great and it has nothing to do with color or ethnic background[/quote]

You're missing the point entirely.

[quote name='punqsux']wow this thread is just asking for a flame war!
an amazing girl is amazing regardless of race.[/quote]

I agree.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='vrs1650']Two tits and a hole.[/quote]

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]

I was scrolling down to the next post (yours), I almost fell out of my chair and I was like damn, who the hell is that!!![/quote]

You know what? DLF is great. Not in an enjoyable way, hell no. But in a way that he will never leave our minds. While I'd rather have my eyeballs sucked out by an anteater than look at this fatass again, he will go down in the history books for sure.

[quote name='kristianator']chinese with hair buns and thick thighs[/quote]

hmm...perhaps like chun li?

....street fighter fanboy.... ;)

I prefer Italians, or girls with darker hair, nice personality, and a good looking face. I'm not too concerned about anything else.

Asian girls ALL the way... I used to date mostly white girls (usually Italians). Nothing wrong with them, but they just never did it for me...
But a few years back I dated an asian girl (a fine Japanese honey) and I've never looked back...

bread's done
Back