What ethnicity do you prefer?

DarlingNina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I've been having a discussion about this with some of my friends and I'm curious to see what other people prefer. What's your ethnicity and what ethnicity do you prefer if you have a preference?

Me- I'm half black and half korean. I'll date anyone that I like, but I use to be mainly attracted to white guys. However, I'm not really that attracted to them that much anymore, and have been really attracted to Asian guys for awhile now. I dunno, I'm all over the place sometimes. :p

White(Italian) and have no preference - have been fascinated with CUTE Asian girls, but have never gone that route. Mexican women are TROUBLE, but GREAT for "activities". White women are too common, but I never look away from the skinny blonde type. I have had one black women strictly for the experience, and a great one at that.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Itzallpinkondainside.[/quote]

I knew someone was going to say that. Well, I'm not bi, so it's not all pink for me. :p My friend use to call me a "pink pickle lover" because I liked white boys. She even made a song about it. :cry:

Me --White Irish complexion and red hair

I don't care as long as the girl is fucking cute. If I had to choose, I'd say darker features are more attractive. I had a hell of a time deciding who was the better looking female in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" since it was blond hair blue eyed Kristen Bell(I think) against exotic Mila Kunis and they were both stunning throughout. I've only dated girls with similar complexion except for a black hair/brown eye/dark skinned italian girl. I'd date interracially in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself.

1. White
2. Asian
3. Middle Eastern
4. Hispanic
10. Black

My ethnicity is white/Jewish/Ukrainian/Russian. My girlfriend is south Indian. Also, Nina you should post a pic.. I want to see what a black Korean girl looks like.

I'm Asian and I generally like white girls (specially blond) and Asian.

Phrost, if you want to see a Korean/Black girl, check out Russell Simmon's wife.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm Asian and I generally like white girls (specially blond) and Asian.

Phrost, if you want to see a Korean/Black girl, check out Russell Simmon's wife.[/quote]

She's not a good example, since she looks mostly asian. Here's Tomika Skanes, a better example and my favorite blasian (black and korean). :p

l_4d8e4c9a3a8069cc7ad345672ad18c6b.jpg

[quote name='PhrostByte']Nice.. don't feel like posting one of yourself?[/quote]

Nice try. Not happening. *Patiently waits for the "I'll hit that... with a stick" comments* :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Me - Mexican

What I like - skinny brunette/blond white women with small breasts[/quote]

You're so predictable. :p I find that guys of other ethnicities seem to love white wimmens, but white guys like to branch out.

If I were a lesbian, I prefer exotic girls like Brazilian. I love Adriana Lima. :drool:

I don't know if this counts but no preference. I find that I'm attracted to non-stereotypical people and that their personality overrides their ethnicity's suggestions.

1) Hole
2) Heartbeat

Oh, I'm kidding! Mrs. Number83 is white, ivory complexion and Blonde...at least I think that's her natural hair color...it's been a while.

[quote name='manthing']
:???:[/quote]

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Budge knows what he likes.

Why? I'm not sure.
[/quote]

I was just joking, I didn't know of any Armenian women actually. :lol:
I was actually picking a group of women that I thought WOULDN'T be attractive, but I guess there are some good looking Armenian women.

In actually, I like just about all types of girls if they are cute. But I guess I like the look of white girls and latinas the best.

For reference, I am as white as can be.

I'm white and blond. Boring. I like dark hair/eyes otherwise I don't care. My most seriously relationships have been with asian guys.

I am a black man and I find all races of women attractive. the older you get the more you realize that looks aren't everything. I am only 30 lol.

but anyway in my younger days long as the girl had a nice body shape I was attracted to her. ewww skinny girls(eat something, nothing is attractive about seeing what you ate yesterday when I look at your belly). she gotta have curves for me. lol

Honestly, any that is interested in me. However, I think Asian (specifically Korean) women are the most attractive.

Me - I'm white, but I have a really dark tan and curly brown hair so many people think I am African American or some other ethnicity that has dark skin.

You have never even seen an Armenian woman, darthbudge. :whistle2:|

Well, I take that back because everybody knows who Kim Kardashian is and I would wreck that giant booty like no tomorrow.

Put me down in the white guy who likes Asian girls (I'm married to a Chinese girl if that counts for anything). I have dated white girls in the past and it's not just an apperance thing, I just find it's easier to get along with Asian girls for some reasons. No idea why. I do find them more attractive as well, but that's not my main reason. Guess I'm a stereotype :)

White myself

I've got an Irish wife... but I'd probably go for any. Though I'd say that just for the adventure, maybe not for keeps.

I'm caucasian and native american (enough that I claim it anyways).

I'm an equal opportunist. My current gf is black, but I like women of all ethnicities. It all depends on the individual woman.

I'm white, generally prefer white, Asian, maybe Italian girls. Really ethnicity is secondary to being attractive overall, at least having a good looking face. I do prefer brunettes and black hair over blonde, but that's minor too.

First girl I dated was mostly, if not full Korean, not sure if that means anything though.

I'm caucasian and native american (enough that I claim it anyways).

I'm an equal opportunist. My current gf is black, but I like women of all ethnicities. It all depends on the individual woman.

Wow...I think I'm the first to say black women, second would be latino, third would be a cute brunette, or perhaps a nice redhead.

*loves the chocolate*

My first girlfriend was black, and the last 2 after that were as well.

[quote name='DarlingNina']So, I've been having a discussion about this with some of my friends and I'm curious to see what other people prefer. What's your ethnicity and what ethnicity do you prefer if you have a preference?

Me- I'm half black and half korean. I'll date anyone that I like, but I use to be mainly attracted to white guys. However, I'm not really that attracted to them that much anymore, and have been really attracted to Asian guys for awhile now. I dunno, I'm all over the place sometimes. :p[/quote]

I'm black and 1/4 German. I really don't have a ethnic preference in women, but I do find that women with known multi-ethnic backgrounds tend to be quite attractive. Variety is the spice of life and I tend to be all over the place as well. I really don't discriminate based on race, height, weight. I like all kinds of women. I think Halle Berry and Queen Latifah are both beautiful women.

For example, I notice you said you are half black, half korean. Well, I find that Amerie and Crystal Kay are very attractive. Kristen Kruek is gorgeous too. Going beyond the physical though, I think people from different backgrounds are interesting people and offer unique perspective on a wealth of things. I can say that because I can speak from my own experiences in my own multi-ethnic background.

My first girlfriend was Panamanian, my second white, my third black.

For the record, the woman that is the most gorgeous to me is Micaela Reis from Angola who is Portuguese-African IIRC.

I even made a blog post about her.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=2312

[quote name='joe2187']Wow...I think I'm the first to say black women, second would be latino, third would be a cute brunette, or perhaps a nice redhead.

*loves the chocolate*

My first girlfriend was black, and the last 2 after that were as well.[/quote]

Yeah, what's up with no love for the black women! :bomb: I don' know, I identify myself more with black women (not the stereotypical type) though no one ever assumes I'm biracial or black. Everyone thinks I'm some type of pacific islander.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Yeah, what's up with no love for the black women! :bomb: I don' know, I identify myself more with black women (not the stereotypical type) though no one ever assumes I'm biracial or black. Everyone thinks I'm some type of pacific islander.[/quote]

Show me where the good black women are. The only ones I've encountered IRL are stupid as fuck and can't speak the damn language.

inb4 I'm racist for living in an area with stupid black chicks

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Show me where the good black women are. The only ones I've encountered IRL are stupid as fuck and can't speak the damn language.

inb4 I'm racist for living in an area with stupid black chicks[/quote]

I'm not going to lie. It's true that there some ghetto black girls, but there's also the "stupid and bad" of every race. I live in the south, so most of the white guys here are country and redneck as hell, and I would never touch. You just have to look for the good ones. I can pretty much tell at a glance what's what.

You guys know what I am and I guess my preference would be any girl with a nice ass and a pretty face. (Along with personality but we are not talking about that) But if I had to choose, Latino, Black, Turkish.

My only rule is that they cant be a dirty fucking half breed.

I'm white (western European mutt) and my preferences are all over the place. The thing that drives me craziest on a girl, by far, is really long really dark hair.

As a result Asian women are the ones that tend to make me sprain my neck most when I'm trying to get a good look. However that's based purely on looks. I'm not super crazy about Asian culture in general and I've run into some real ideological problems dating mainland Chinese women.

I now mostly date South American women for a lot of reasons and find myself liking South American girls more and more as time passes.

Are we picking sides for the coming race war?

If not then I'm Asian and I say I prefer white girls. Alot of the Asian girls in this state I have NOTHING in common with and they drive me insane (how can you wear a thong when you got no ass?). So I guess white...

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Show me where the good black women are. The only ones I've encountered IRL are stupid as fuck and can't speak the damn language.

inb4 I'm racist for living in an area with stupid black chicks[/quote]

That's a stupid comment, even for you.

I'm a white dude. Irish, English, a tiny bit of Native American but barely. I find white and Asian ethnicities have the most chance of having women that I find attractive. White women can look nice, but it's some of the Asian women that are so damn cute it's ridiculous!

[quote name='Chuplayer']I'm a white dude. Irish, English, a tiny bit of Native American but barely. I find white and Asian ethnicities have the most chance of having women that I find attractive. White women can look nice, but it's some of the Asian women that are so damn cute it's ridiculous![/quote]

We are talking about real women, not dolls. Just so you know.

I'm Italian and have dated white, half-black half-white, and my fiance is half-Japanese half-white. I don't give a fuck about a guy's race, it's his personality that matters when it comes to relationships. But in terms of mere looks, I prefer Asian (Japanese/Chinese/Korean) or white.

bread's done
Back