What exactly happened with Nvidia?

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!
I'm reading around that IT'S OVER, ATI WINS, CEO SELLS STOCK etc. but I can't tell who's trolling or whatever. I'm even hearing NVIDIA REBRANDS OLD CARDS.

All I know is that Nvidia got back 1.7% of something from their proposed new chipset or...something! Will someone please elaborate?

Can we get some more details...?

Shitty OP.

GT300 may not be the best to beat AMD this round. No record of CEO stocks sellings, and the 1.7% was a troll move.

Nvidia is top on my craplist right now for their epic RROD-like issue with their laptop GPU's. So, I'm definitely interested to read your sources for this, sounds really interesting.

The 2% yields story is meaningless.

Every few years, nVidia and ATI sort of trade back and forth in terms of popularity. It's really no big deal.

They're both fine brands, and they'll both be around forever (protip: nVidia is still better in terms of compatibility).

[quote name='guyver2077']nvidia still no. 1 in my books.

and yea.. what are you talking about OP.[/QUOTE]

Talking about the link I provided and how I read around that it's the end for Nvidia based on those yields.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Why the fuck would you respond like that when I was completely uninformed in the first place, douche?

Anyway, for the rest of you: http://www.semiaccurate.com/2009/09/15/nvidia-gt300-yeilds-under-2/[/QUOTE]

I responded because you gave no credible source for your information, no coherent thought in the garbage you were spitting out....

The post felt like one of those SPAM posts...

"Hi, we have great products, you buy iphone, and shop again"

If you were completely uninformed, how the hell were we suppose to inform you.

Douche is what you just did.

And like I stated, the yield >2%, the 1.7% was a fanboi move.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Ahem:

You can't read.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I gave up, because you didn't provide any links.

I can do the same.....

Douchey, out loud, horrible posting... yesterday, and what does everyone think?

Just man up, fix your OP with the link you provided. Then the rest of us can complete a discussion here.

You should work with the writers of FlashForward, because maybe by the time this discussion ends, there will be a real story here.

bread's done
Back